Jeff Tweedy @ The Vic

I just want to remark how much fun I had meeting all of the cool fans at the front of the line. We froze our toochis (tu kisses) off for several hours but the payoff was when Sue and the kids came out to take our song requests.

Thanks to Lou, Matt, Allison, Amy, Brianne, Edie & Scott, Aaron, and expecially Corrine and Kelly for making my night even more enjoyable than it already was seeing Jeff play.

Morgan great pictures. I was sitting to your left. I know how hard you worked to get just the right shot of Jeff being a standup comedian. I think he was "4 times funnier" that night.

Peace and love :music

Larry

Larry! It was so nice to meet you and hang out. I'm still smiling because of last Friday's show, just a really good time. Thanks for making our night!

-Corrine

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to remark how much fun I had meeting all of the cool fans at the front of the line. We froze our toochis (tu kisses) off for several hours but the payoff was when Sue and the kids came out to take our song requests.

Thanks to Lou, Matt, Allison, Amy, Brianne, Edie & Scott, Aaron, and expecially Corrine and Kelly for making my night even more enjoyable than it already was seeing Jeff play.

Morgan great pictures. I was sitting to your left. I know how hard you worked to get just the right shot of Jeff being a standup comedian. I think he was "4 times funnier" that night.

Peace and love :music

Larry

Hey Larry! You were another person i kinda forgot about in the whirl of meeting so many faces. I do remember you asking me about VC . I'm very glad to decided to join the board. Welcome to VC! As for me, i've been posting a lot more often since Friday night, which was one of the great experiences of my life. Hopefully i'll meet everybody again when Wilco comes back home to Chicago!

~Aaron

all of them?

You must be testing me. My favortie Wilco song is "Company in My Back". The problem I was having was trying to hear that song in my head with just Jeff and his guitar. I suppose I should have requested it anyway.

Rest peacfully Mr. Kurt Vonnegut.

You must be testing me. My favortie Wilco song is "Company in My Back". The problem I was having was trying to hear that song in my head with just Jeff and his guitar. I suppose I should have requested it anyway.

Rest peacfully Mr. Kurt Vonnegut.

oh you TOTALLY should have requested that!!

That's very cool you got to share that with her. :cheers You never know when parents are going to "get" something. My parents have been making fun of Bob Dylan my whole life (and my younger son is named after the man), but they got the Scorcese film, and now, after all these years, they are talking about how incredible and relevant he was. Better late than never. Don't know if I'll take them to see Wilco, though. Maybe....

ive done this flac thing before but i seem to have forgotten how. I downloaded the torrent in a program called Azures and now i cant figure out how to convert them or listen, can someone help me out? i kno i should kno how to do this by now

I would download this. I like it a lot. It plays AND converts FLAC. files. If you have any questions and how to use it, pm me!

http://www.foobar2000.org/

Unless I did something wrong, tracking for disc two is actually:

01 Pot Kettle Black

02 When the Roses Bloom Again

03 Either Way

04 Love and Mercy (Brian Wilson cover)

05 The Community Song

06 Shot in the Arm

07 The Good Part

08 Impossible Germany

09 The Lonely 1 ~> Cars Can't Escape

10 Pecan Pie

11 Less Than You Think

12 Hell Is Chrome

13 Gun

14 I'm the Man Who Loves You

15 Jesus, Etc.

16 Passenger Side

17 Acuff-Rose (no mic)

The change being that Love & Mercy and the Community song aren't actually one track, they're split, and Lonely 1 and Cars Can't Escape are combined