Wilco On The View

can someone enlighten us foreigners what this is about? :cheers

it's a women's talk show started by Barbara Walters years ago for a woman's point of view. a roundtable of women discussing the hot topics of the day, along with celebrity interviews, and lots of very stereotypical women stuff: bathing suits, diet advice, weepy stories, etc.

the current cast is:

Barbara Walters

Rosie O'Donnell- who I think is good on the show, but she has tremendously large skull.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck-reality tv show star, turned backup nfl qb wife, constantly pregnant, republican whipping girl

Joy Behar- unfunny comedian who waits until other people start talking so that she can talk on top of them

some guest host woman-mostly like a desperate housewife star

they don't really have many musical guests. and if they do they're the variety of a broadway cast, a vanessa williams, or james blunt.

I miss Meredith, but not Star... what can I say, I admit it, I need help.

I'm evil horn and sometimes I like to sit back and enjoy the view...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shenanigans? I call bullshit!

But what if Baba Walters made Jeff cry, then Glenn and Pat would have to carry Jeff out back to the waiting Wilco Humvee while Nels smashes Baba into little bits with his guitar.

"So Jeffwey. Tell us about wehab".

Shenanigans? I call bullshit!

But what if Baba Walters made Jeff cry, then Glenn and Pat would have to carry Jeff out back to the waiting Wilco Humvee while Nels smashes Baba into little bits with his guitar.

"So Jeffwey. Tell us about wehab".

:lol :thumbup

if this is true, next week is gonna me one hell of a week!

sky blue sky on sale at starbucks?

wilco appearing on the view?

damn.

when will jeff start pitching "sounds of the 70's" collections for time life? those guys from air supply have worn out their welcome.

turning 40 sucks.

i'll be there soon enough already.

Still no link, the schedule on The View's website hasn't been updated for next week. I want proof before I start to face my emotions about this one. And if it's not true, I'm going to be pretty mad that The View is in my internet browser history for no good reason. Although, I kind of like the idea of them playing "Hate It Here."

Still no link, the schedule on The View's website hasn't been updated for next week. I want proof before I start to face my emotions about this one. And if it's not true, I'm going to be pretty mad that The View is in my internet browser history for no good reason.

I feel so dirty from being on there, too.

when will jeff start pitching "sounds of the 70's" collections for time life?

SBS is his audition tape. :thumbup

Going on The View is bizarre, but probably no moreso than appearing on any other TV talk show. The late night shows are more established platforms for musicians to come hawk their new albums, but the daytime circuit probably isn't much different. I'm filing this one in the "amusing, but ultimately uninteresting" drawer.

Mo 5/14: Ali Larter, Tyne Daly, Sharon Gless, guest co-host Lee Woodruff

Tu 5/15: William Shatner, David Boreanaz

We 5/16: Sara Ramirez, Dave Annable, Balthazar Getty, Avril Lavigne, Kathy Griffin

Th 5/17: Josh Holloway, the latest "Dancing with the Stars" castoff, Chandra Wilson

Fr 5/18: Teri Hatcher

This thread has been 5'd. In my head.

when will jeff start pitching "sounds of the 70's" collections for time life? those guys from air supply have worn out their welcome.

I picture it more like the one Greg Brady does.

"Hi I'm (a nobody blonde)! And I'm really excited to have with me everyone's favorite former pain medication addict who enjoys firing band members and playing Krautrock! Jeff Tweedy!"

(Tweedy ambles into the frame)

"Hey."

can someone enlighten us foreigners what this is about? :cheers

It's a talk show for sheilas...that's all you need to know to reach for the remote froggie.