Sky Blue Sky is awful

My pre-order came today and I couldn't tear open the plastic along the perforated edge. I mangled the packaging and fell over exhausted and frustrated. This is the worst thing to happen to me probably ever and definitely ruined the weekend for me. I threw the entire preorder down the stairs and lit it on fire. Wilco is the worst band ever and this record is a pile of poop(or ash in my case). Everything I just said is FACT.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be kidding me... you pre-ordered the CD and then you couldn't open it, so you're whining about it and saying that Wilco (the band who created the music that you PRE-ORDERED!!!) is the worst band ever?

Please tell me it's a joke...

You have to be kidding me... you pre-ordered the VINYL and then you couldn't open it, so you're whining about it and saying that Wilco (the band who created the music that you PRE-ORDERED!!!) is the worst band ever?

fixed it.

Could you please send this out as a bulletin to all your myspace friends? Thanks.

I don't know if I can do it...I'm too e-shy.

I might be convinced to post my weekly recaps of 24 that I started doing a few weeks ago though. They're pretty much fiction.

My pre-order came today and I couldn't tear open the plastic along the perforated edge. I mangled the packaging and fell over exhausted and frustrated. This is the worst thing to happen to me probably ever and definitely ruined the weekend for me. I threw the entire preorder down the stairs and lit it on fire. Wilco is the worst band ever and this record is a pile of poop(or ash in my case). Everything I just said is FACT.

This is Matthew 7:15 all over again!

Guest Jules
You have to be kidding me... you pre-ordered the CD and then you couldn't open it, so you're whining about it and saying that Wilco (the band who created the music that you PRE-ORDERED!!!) is the worst band ever?

stay with us Dani.

As much as I hate to admit it, I did have one bitch of a time with the "perforated" edge :shy

But I do not renounce Wilco I DO NOT!

Instead DEATH TO PLASTIC!!

I will remove every ounce of this Dustin Hoffman endorsed vile and false substance of Satan from my life!!

Plastics do not make it possible, they make it SUCK!!

I hate you plastic, and your smug little brother Kevlar too!! :realmad

I hated the packaging so much, I lit my house on fire. Take that, Tweedy!

:rotfl

> I threw the entire preorder down the stairs and lit it on fire

inside or outside the house??

Inside. Entire preorder=CD, Vinyl, tote and t-shirt. Oh and the box it came in. When my Wilco figures come I'll probably light those on fire too. Just for good measure. God, they suck.

I hated the packaging so much, I lit my house on fire. Take that, Tweedy!

yesssssssssssss.