• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robert feels like superman!

http://web.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/32033

Led Zeppelin reunion: Robert Plant says he feels 'like Superman'

Singer says anticipation for reformation show is 'overwhelming'

24.Oct.07 4:06pm

Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant has said that the reunion of the band has made him feel 'like superman'.

The singer went on to add that he was overwhelmed by the anticipation.

When asked about how he felt, he said: "I just want to have fun. And if it's fun, it's fun. This is fun. This a big day today. It's one of the biggest days."

Plant told US radio station WNYC: "Having fun in England is having fun. I just hope we all have fun. Let's face it. So many people want to go to the thing. How about if it's fantastic?

"The anticipation is incredibly overwhelming for me. I'm carrying it around like some kind of kryptonite, you know? And all I want to do is have some fun."

The band are set to reform for a one-off show at the O2 Arena in London on November 26.

robert feels like superman!

http://web.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/32033

Led Zeppelin reunion: Robert Plant says he feels 'like Superman'

Singer says anticipation for reformation show is 'overwhelming'

24.Oct.07 4:06pm

Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant has said that the reunion of the band has made him feel 'like superman'.

The singer went on to add that he was overwhelmed by the anticipation.

When asked about how he felt, he said: "I just want to have fun. And if it's fun, it's fun. This is fun. This a big day today. It's one of the biggest days."

Plant told US radio station WNYC: "Having fun in England is having fun. I just hope we all have fun. Let's face it. So many people want to go to the thing. How about if it's fantastic?

"The anticipation is incredibly overwhelming for me. I'm carrying it around like some kind of kryptonite, you know? And all I want to do is have some fun."

The band are set to reform for a one-off show at the O2 Arena in London on November 26.

Superman?............more like Cherl Crow! :lol

hmmm....

http://www.bravewords.com/news/76624

Rumor: LED ZEPPELIN Tour To Commence Next Spring

Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 16:00:16 EST

According to BW&BK sources, strong rumors suggest that LED ZEPPELIN live dates are being planned for next spring. A block of dates at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey have been reportedly put on hold for June. And BW&BK is told that a plethora of merchandise is currently in production in Asia.

The surviving members of Led Zeppelin - singer Robert Plant, guitarist JImmy Page and bassist/keyboardist John Paul Jones along with the late John Bonham's son Jason on drums - will reunite in aid of the Ahmet Ertegun education fund for a show at The O2 in London on November 26th.

Zeppelin Postpones Show After Page Breaks Finger

Led Zeppelin

November 01, 2007, 2:15 PM PT

Jonathan Cohen, L.A.

Led Zeppelin is postponing its one-off London comeback concert after guitarist Jimmy Page suffered a broken finger last weekend. The show, which was set for Nov. 26 at the 02 Arena, will now be held Dec. 10.

All tickets for the original date will be valid.

"I am disappointed that we are forced to postpone the concert by two weeks," Page said in a statement. "We feel that this postponement will enable my injury to properly heal and permit us to perform at the level that both the band and our fans have always been accustomed to."

As previously reported, Led Zeppelin's catalog will be available at iTunes for the first time starting Nov. 13. Fans who pre-order Zeppelin music will be eligible for an all-expenses-paid trip to the London show.

November 3, 2007

Zeppelin Injury Raises Questions

By BEN SISARIO

The press agent in London was getting the same question all day: Which finger was it?

The digit in question belonged to Jimmy Page, guitar magus of Led Zeppelin. And according to a statement issued Thursday afternoon, it had been fractured last weekend, forcing the group to delay its megaticket reunion concert in London by two weeks, to Dec. 10.

• 2 weeks later...

I was glad to see he came out about the staged scenes in The Song Remains The Same in the interview I just read. That must be the first time he has said anything about that - as far as I know anyhow. He also seems to say that he is open to more shows.

i heard on the zep digest there'll be shows in LA early next year, coming from Ross Haflin i think

Hey, that's almost halfway between here and there right? We'll meet up at Kidsmokes'! :cheers

oh, if that's ok w/ her. :punch