Now Watching on YouTube

I have the soundtrack to that film, found it in a cut-out bin back in the day. Recently, I have seen the film up at a couple of various BT sites. The Clash video you posted above is really clear - either someone cleaned that up, or it came from a laser disc. Outside of LC, and a few other songs, I don't really care for them - but, I have always thought that version of Armagideon Time was great.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockestra's personnel : Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney, Tony Ashton, Gary Brooker, Denny Laine, Laurence Juber, James Honeyman-Scott, Dave Edmunds, Billy Bremner, Pete Townshend, Robert Plant, Bruce Thomas, Ronnie Lane, John Paul Jones, Steve Holly, Kenney Jones, Tony Carr, Morris Pert, Speedy Acquaye, John Bonham, Howie Casey, Steve Howard, Thaddeus Richard, Tony Dorsey, & Ronnie Lane.

Impressive line-up!

List of bands and set-lists

A monumental concert series for bridging old rock with new wave/punk and all for a good cause.

Rockestra's personnel : Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney, Tony Ashton, Gary Brooker, Denny Laine, Laurence Juber, James Honeyman-Scott, Dave Edmunds, Billy Bremner, Pete Townshend, Robert Plant, Bruce Thomas, Ronnie Lane, John Paul Jones, Steve Holly, Kenney Jones, Tony Carr, Morris Pert, Speedy Acquaye, John Bonham, Howie Casey, Steve Howard, Thaddeus Richard, Tony Dorsey, & Ronnie Lane.

Impressive line-up!

List of bands and set-lists

A monumental concert series for bridging old rock with new wave/punk and all for a good cause.

I figure it will come out on DVD (officially) some day.

I do have Concert for Kampuchea on VHS - I taped it off of USA's Night Flight back in the day ('85-ish). I return to it every few years or so - a really good film imo.

• 2 weeks later...

The Allman Bros. on Johnny Carson, August 1990.

"Good Clean Fun" AND "True Gravity" - the latter with Doc & the Tonight Show horns! :dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuVzLEGFt4

The Monty Python Channel

For 3 years you YouTubers have been ripping us off, taking tens of thousands of our videos and putting them on YouTube. Now the tables are turned. It's time for us to take matters into our own hands.

We know who you are, we know where you live and we could come after you in ways too horrible to tell. But being the extraordinarily nice chaps we are, we've figured a better way to get our own back: We've launched our own Monty Python channel on YouTube.

No more of those crap quality videos you've been posting. We're giving you the real thing - HQ videos delivered straight from our vault.

What's more, we're taking our most viewed clips and uploading brand new HQ versions. And what's even more, we're letting you see absolutely everything for free. So there!

But we want something in return.

None of your driveling, mindless comments. Instead, we want you to click on the links, buy our movies & TV shows and soften our pain and disgust at being ripped off all these years.

Grand Funk Railroad - Madison Square Garden 12/23/1972

Flight Of The Phoenix

Into The Sun

Heartbreaker

I'm Your Captain

Black Brass

Inside Looking Out

Jam>Hooked On Love

Hooked On Love

July 9, 1971: Shea Stadium - Closer To Home

This is a clip from the legendary Shea Stadium Concert that broke The Beatles ticket sales record. A record that still stands today (37 years later). I'm proud to say this video is in the permanent archives of Shea Stadium & The N.Y. Mets. Yes, this is the real deal, the Grand Funk Railroad we all love at the peak of their great career. Grand Funk Railroad is America's Band. This is a historic concert that folks still rave about. If you were there, feel lucky, because you were a part of history. This is considered by many to be one of the greatest concerts in the short history of "Hard Rock/Metal". Grand Funk Railroad was truly a "Performance Vehicle". It is amazing that this record has stood this long, a testament to how great & influincial this band was in the early 1970's. Check out the link below to see what Mark Farner has to say today about this historic performance. Grand Funk Railroad ruled the world from '69-'76 becoming the first band to earn 10 consecutive platinum albums! Some call it "Industrial Rock". You'll see no lazers or pyro here, just some of the greatest music ever performed live. Shea Stadium suffered structural damage after this show. In fact, the concert was almost stopped because Shea Stadium was oscillating from the excited crowd.

Everyone go here for Mark Farner's interview about this show:

interview link