the all-new NFL thread

I caught the last drive of the Bears game via SopCast. How about that Brian Griese, eh? :thumbup

Not bad. Can they convince him that it's always a last minute drive? He looks best under pressure (granted the defense is usually in some kind of prevent).

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Left Arm Tan

last night, during the colts game, my brother told me that his roommate claims peyton manning is mentally retarded and that he can't do simple things like dress himself. my brother swears it's true.

has anyone ever heard this before?

last night, during the colts game, my brother told me that his roommate claims peyton manning is mentally retarded and that he can't do simple things like dress himself. my brother swears it's true.

has anyone ever heard this before?

Yes, but it's Eli, not Peyton.

Guest Left Arm Tan
I think your brother is having a bit of fun with you.

...but I still think Eli is retarded.

i think my brother's roommate is having fun with him. my brother is 100% positive that its true. i think it's absurd. they do look a bit retarded though.

i think my brother's roommate is having fun with him. my brother is 100% positive that its true. i think it's absurd. they do look a bit retarded though.

are you kidding?

Ah, I was waiting for your arrival.

Your team is good, but your performance in Denver last week was poor. The Bengals and Steelers have had some great games the past few years, so I think this should be another good one.

Referring to stats from the 1990s is really irrelevant at this point- Carson Palmer, TJ Housh, Chad, Rudi and the rest of our aresenal were maybe in high school at that time.

The whole game hinges on whether or not our D wants to show up and pressure the QB and not give 10 yard cushions to the recievers on every play.

Ah, I was waiting for your arrival.

Your team is good, but your performance in Denver last week was poor. The Bengals and Steelers have had some great games the past few years, so I think this should be another good one.

Referring to stats from the 1990s is really irrelevant at this point- Carson Palmer, TJ Housh, Chad, Rudi and the rest of our aresenal were maybe in high school at that time.

The whole game hinges on whether or not our D wants to show up and pressure the QB and not give 10 yard cushions to the recievers on every play.

their performance aginst Denver was horrible, and they deserved the loss. but much like their loss to the Cards earlier this season, I have faith that they'll come back next week, and crush the Bengals like they crushed the Seahawks.

and you're right, going back to the 90s to show how poorly the the Bengals have done against the Steelers doesn't mean much. I'll narrow it down to past 4 seasons:

Steelers 6 wins

Bengals 3 wins