the all-new NFL thread

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sweet! I was watching games within a few minutes.

i know. i'm so excited. I don't have to have a huge bartab every weekend now. I can watch my detroit lidowns with cheaper beer and food :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

New England looked very good. I like the Chargers' new uniforms.

If romo has a good game I'm screwed. Boneheaded ffootball move of the week: I played harrington instead of kitna. Then again, I didn't attend the draft so I don't know what I expected...

until cleveland decides on stability over hype and excitement, i can't stand to watch them. they've had 10 starting QBs in the last 10 years. coaches last about 3 years. they've had a new offensive coordinator every year the past 4.

i'll just watch the seahawks instead.

If romo has a good game I'm screwed. Boneheaded ffootball move of the week: I played harrington instead of kitna. Then again, I didn't attend the draft so I don't know what I expected...

Ooh, and I played Romo over Vince Young as a last minute decision.

until cleveland decides on stability over hype and excitement, i can't stand to watch them. they've had 10 starting QBs in the last 10 years. coaches last about 3 years. they've had a new offensive coordinator every year the past 4.

i'll just watch the seahawks instead.

not quite 10 years, they haven't been around that long. but you're right about how bad they are. it makes what used to be a great rivalry seem unimportant.

4 turnovers will generally equal a loss and today was no different :ohwell

The D looks great; though Mike Brown's fragility is again evident -- too bad, the guy is a warrior. Who's his back up again?

A bad day as the hated packers won :frusty

not quite 10 years, they haven't been around that long. but you're right about how bad they are. it makes what used to be a great rivalry seem unimportant.

even worse. i forgot that they went live in 99. you're dead on right about how bad they've been since the real browns became the ravens. how many times could they run lewis up the middle for 2-4 yards? frustrating.

I think if enough people said "he was fast" and enough people said "no he wasn't" we could probably settle this somehow.

Randy Moss at marshall = fast

Randy Moss at NE = still doesn't try as hard. not as fast.