"On and On and On" as boy-boy kiss soundtrack...not that there's anything wrong with it

beautyfull!

Wow, that song really, really works for that clip.

Absolutely. I saw it the other night at work and it totally worked. I was straight on the mp3 player and right to the song.

Sam 70 - that list is hilarious! I especially love some of their comments in parens. I edited it down to just the really funny/curious choices and put my commentary in blue:

Bands to watch out for

Ravi Shankar

Wilco - VW Bugs are apparently gay. Who knew?

Bjork (mb)

Ghostface Killah - I really don't think they have to worry too much about this or any other of the rap artists

Cole Porter

The String Cheese Incident

Eagles of Death Metal

Polyphonic Spree

The Faint

Interpol

Twisted Sister (jj)

Tegan and Sara

The Grateful Dead (drugs too) - Yeah, that Jerry the Fairy. The do have a "bear" logo. Hmm, maybe they're right?

Le Tigre - Does sound kind of gay.

Marilyn Manson (dark gay) - OK. So maybe these folks aren't all bad. I see nothing wrong with keeping kids away from bad music. The dark gay thing is pretty funny though.

The Doors - Lizard King. 'Nuff said. Nobody was straighter than Jim Morrison though. How many groupies do you need to do to convince these people?

Phish

The Strokes - Uh, huh huh. You said Stroke. Mmhhm. Yeah.

Morrissey(?questionable?) - questionable? Somebody needs their gaydar taken to the shop.

Metallica - They included 2 pics of band members touching the tips of their tounges together. If that is their only criteria, then ok - whatever. Judging by everything else they've ever done, it's just 2 guys clowning around. Few bands are less gay.

The Secret Handshake - Never heard of them, but what a fantastic band name!

The Rolling Stones & David Bowie - Yes, there will be dancing in the streets. Get over it.

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Thank you Capt. Obvious.

Jay-Z - see above rap comment. Oh, and if Beyonce isn't a free pass off this list, I don't know what is.

Kansas - Carry on my wayward gay son.

John Mayer - See Jay-Z comment but substitute Jessica Simpson.

George Michael (texan) - Texan? Ride 'em cowboy!

Elton John - Wait, there's more below.

Barry Manilow - Don't tell Grandma, she'll be crushed!

Eminmen

Boy George* - He needs no asteriks.

Lil' Wayne

Motorhead

DMX

Wesley Willis

Ted Nugent (loincloth) - Pfft. They obviously haven't done their homework.

Dogstar - Again, sometimes this org really is doing the Lord's work by steering people away from bad bands.

Lil' Kim

Frank Sinatra - Yeah, he said he acted oh so gay in Monterey, but really now.

Corinne Bailey Rae - Oh my God! A chick with a guitar... must be a lesbian!

Audioslave

The Cure (makeup)

Spin Doctors - If nobody cares about a band anymore, aren't you just making it more possible that people will listen by dredging their name back up?

The Smiths - "I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does." Kids might go getting the wrong idea about respecting others.

Beck - He's a Scientologist! They hate gays as much as the group putting together this list!

Britney Spears(kissed Madonna)

NoFx(gay punk)

Elton John(really gay) - In case you missed him earlier...

In Our effort to keep this list up to date we'd appreciate your help. If you know of a band that is Gay or propogating a Gay message please email us so we can update. Donnie is handling this his email is: donniedavies@gmail.com Let's make up fake band names and email them so they look really stupid!

The response is overwhelming. You guys know of a lot more Gay Bands than I do. I can't keep up. Hopefully soon we'll have it so you can add them by yourself. I hope you do.