Now Playing: September 2007

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Ford - Songs For The Road

Someone (?) from this board turned me on his last album, but I haven't heard any discussion of the new one. I like it even better.

i LOVED the last one... but this one just isn't doing it for me at ALL yet unfortunately :(

i LOVED the last one... but this one just isn't doing it for me at ALL yet unfortunately :(

It seems more pop-oriented, but it really grew on me. I've listened to Decimate so many times that I think I'm starting to get worn out on it.

I didn't know he had a new one out either, and I'm on his mailing list!! The last one was amazing.

i didn't either until i got a package with a promo of the new one plus the new single

he seemed to have sort of abandoned his one man band/looping thing in favor of more full band arrangements, but the songs just don't have the emotional depth that the last had at all.

i'll give it another fair listen sometime, cuz i only listened 2 or 3 times, but i was shocked how little interest i had after the first