Now Playing: September 2007

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steve earle mix of his chick songs:

Fearless Heart

I Can Wait

You're Still Standing There (With Lucinda Williams)

Poison Lovers

Sparkle And Shine

Lonelier Than This

Promise You Anything (great, great song)

Goodbye

When I Fall

More Than I Can Do

I Remember You

I Don't Want To Lose You Yet

Come Home To Me

img_764.jpg

How is that? I was thinking about picking it up but I was disappointed it didn't have the song from the film Rocket Science. Only way I could find to get that song was to buy the whole album on itunes. Not spending $10 to get one song I want.

RoseHillDrive.jpg

It's amazing how far these guys have come since they started just a few years ago. Some pretty decent hard/Classic rock sounding stuff. I've seen 'em in small clubs around town (they're from Boulder) and they're a decent live act, too.

It's amazing how far these guys have come since they started just a few years ago. Some pretty decent hard/Classic rock sounding stuff. I've seen 'em in small clubs around town (they're from Boulder) and they're a decent live act, too.

Caught them opening for the Who. Not bad.

and "Ride the Blinds" another great band similar in sound and vibe, I love it!

41-nxF1IoSL._SS500_.jpg

I'm living it so far. The first half of the 2nd song reminds me of the Arcade Fire. It would've been awesome if they had included their "Keep The Car Running" cover.

certainly better than the last 2, maybe their best since The Colour, but it's still far from amazing, as the second half suffers compared to the first.