Tasered Student

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to explain? So far in this thread I've been called a douchebag on multiple occasions, a dipshit and an idiot - please review the thread and point out where I've done the same or even retaliated - oh, but wait, that's right, I haven't.

Calling someone un-manly seems to be an insult to me. They can insult you all they want, but you just put yourself on their level.

Though I disagreed with your opinions you demanded a certain respect for your civility, and you've lost it at this point.

Calling someone un-manly seems to be an insult to me. They can insult you all they want, but you just put yourself on their level.

Though I disagreed with your opinions you demanded a certain respect for your civility, and you've lost it at this point.

I wasn

your officer acquaintances have filthy mouths. i don't think you'd have attracted so much grief by simply saying tasering was going overboard. i think you often misconstrued the reason for the shot, implying it was because of the question he was asking. then you go off on tangents about amateur boxing. while you've defended student A against almost everybody, i've defended student B against almost everybody and have yet to mention how muscular my arms are.

You sir, are correct - this is beginning to sound profoundly absurd.

I

i'd also like to submit GAY TAZER as an excellent punk band name and that i'm still blown away some people are still sticking to the insane point his line of questions is what got him tazed or even cuffed or even asked to leave.

It is equally if not more exasperating that certain people continue to condone the tasering of an unarmed, thoroughly restrained subject with six police officers sitting on his chest

it's also okay to admit the ultimate accountability for this whole thing rests w/ that meyer kid.

to review what went wrong and make sure it doesn't happen again: don't physically/forcefully resist the police when asked to leave a seminar for acting like an ass (whether you think it's right or wrong) and you won't get restrained/partially cuffed/tazered.

it's also okay to admit the ultimate accountability for this whole thing rests w/ that meyer kid.

to review what went wrong and make sure it doesn't happen again: don't physically/forcefully resist the police when asked to leave a seminar for acting like an ass (whether you think it's right or wrong) and you won't get restrained/partially cuffed/tazered.

I