Tasered Student

Why did they need to arrest him in the first place?

And god that makes me hate the police, he clearly said he would walk out if they stopped holding him down, and he said he didn't need to be tasered, and they still did it. I don't really know why people think that this whole thing is alright.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they need to arrest him in the first place?

And god that makes me hate the police, he clearly said he would walk out if they stopped holding him down, and he said he didn't need to be tasered, and they still did it. I don't really know why people think that this whole thing is alright.

Right, because if you repeatedly refuse to comply with police directions, then resist arrest, they are just supposed to let you walk away.

No, but some people who behave in grossly anti-social manners subject themselves to arrest. and I don't think that's unreasonable.

Yes, but a large portion of the American public finds homosexuality to be grossly anti-social, i.e.

Right, because if you repeatedly refuse to comply with police directions, then resist arrest, they are just supposed to let you walk away.

i never said they should have let him walk away. and there was absolutely no reason to arrest him in the first place. this whole thing is absolutely ridiculous, i guess in public places we dont have freedom of speech anymore?

Tased guy: I told the cops I'd walk out on my own. They didn't listen. I told them not to tase me. They didn't listen.

Curious bystander: But didn't the cops ask you to do a bunch of stuff too and you didn't listen?

Tased guy: hem...haw....

Go back and read the entire thread, most of the pro-taser argument centers around his behind the mic behavior, and not that he resisted arrest.

you should take about an hour and explore the concepts of sarcasm and hyperbole and then reread the thread in new light.

i never said they should have let him walk away. and there was absolutely no reason to arrest him in the first place. this whole thing is absolutely ridiculous, i guess in public places we dont have freedom of speech anymore?
It was not at a public place. It was in a forum put together by Kerry and his people. He didn't abide by their rules, and he continues disturbing the peace.That is the thing people don't get. It isn't a free speech issue. It was not a public place. By going over the time limit, he was taking away other's right to speak. He then resisted arrest and also ignored police orders.
Now I claiming you have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.
Irony, thy name is Gary.
I was claiming that you should reread the thread in that light. Now I claiming you have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.

Why do you feel the need to make this personal? Have I ever attacked you personally? Do you behave this way in person?

You have to love an internet tough guy - the sort who feels all manly behind a keyboard.

Actually I'm fairly manly in person as well. But the issue is a person says one thing and you go off in a wholly unrelated direction, sort of like, well, a third grader. I never made any claims for any one. I simply said that you should explore the thread in that light.

:lol

speaking of the devil

Care to explain? So far in this thread I've been called a douchebag on multiple occasions, a dipshit and an idiot - please review the thread and point out where I've done the same or even retaliated - oh, but wait, that's right, I haven't.

Yes, but a large portion of the American public finds homosexuality to be grossly anti-social, i.e.
Actually I'm fairly manly in person as well. But the issue is a person says one thing and you go off in a wholly unrelated direction, sort of like, well, a third grader. I never made any claims for any one. I simply said that you should explore the thread in that light.

Hmmm

I