Tasered Student

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when dealing with the Police, it's best to just shut up and cooperate. arguing with them, even if you're in the right, is not a smart thing to do.

True that. I was at a music festival over the weekend and two dopes got into a fistfight over real estate while literally surrounded by family upon family. I jumped in to break it up and when the police showed up they went to drag me away with them. Several dozen 'yes sirs' and 'no sirs' later and they let me go, but clearly any resistance at all would have landed me in the pokey as well.

first off, is a taser really necessary when you have 5 cops laying on him?

and second, the man said "let me get up and i will walk out the door".

for fucks sake.

After repeatedly shouting at and fighting the cops. OK. He had his chance to walk out. He missed it.

There are some people in the world that could use a good tasering, and this kid sounds like one of them. Perhaps it will cure him a little of what seems to be a bad, bad case of dickishness.

So was Hitler, and just think of what a good tasering in about 1922 or so would have done.

Thats what I meant, but I'm a fucking idiot.

And I was this close to using Goebbels. :realmad

There are some people in the world that could use a good tasering, and this kid sounds like one of them. Perhaps it will cure him a little of what seems to be a bad, bad case of dickishness.

Kid doesn't know anything about social formalities and consideration for others. A lot of people don't understand that when people say several follow up questions, they don't mean an hour long inquiry. And at the same, it's pretty difficult to get to know someone who travels through 50 states to garner some funding and votes. I have questions for Kerry, but I'm going to also take into consideration that other people have questions too.

With that said, you're way too harsh on this kid for not even meeting him. If you want to taser people, then taser the drivers talking to their mobile tombstones. This kid has barely endangered/threatened/intimidated anyone.

And doesn't anyone find it suspicious that this occurs upon mention of the Bonesmen?

Maybe, but anyone who holds up a "Harry Dies!" sign as this kid is alleged to have done is a low-level sociopath, or at the very least, an asshole who delights in the spoiling of others' fun. Best to nip it in the bud, I say.