Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point is that this subject can't even be discussed in the US because of tactical outrage from jewish groups.

I would define my outrage as strategic, thanks, and coming from a member of the human race. I can't believe that any person of good will would challenge the facticity of the Holocaust - they're either evil or crazy - and to say that the Jews are the only people who protest Holocaust denials is just plain wrong.

I would define my outrage as strategic, thanks, and coming from a member of the human race. I can't believe that any person of good will would challenge the facticity of the Holocaust - they're either evil or crazy - and to say that the Jews are the only people who protest Holocaust denials is just plain wrong.

Bravo - Beautiful technique.

why would we engage anybody (intellectual or otherwise) to engage in any sort of debate w/ him if it isn't worth debating?

Because we aren't debating whether the Holocaust really happened. That is not debatable.

We are debating whether he should have the right to come here and have a platform to say it. And whether anyone truly thinks this is an opportunity to engage someone who is batshit insane.

Bravo - Beautiful technique.

Thank you.