Halloween Kid Pics!

OK, for some reason I don't have pictures handy from last Halloween, so these are from a couple of years back:

Eamon the bored skeleton:

1804914909_409927b3c1.jpg

Roisin the cute little devil, Sinead the cute little pirate, and their friend as the cute little politically incorrect native american:

1804915111_7c1b3c1ffc.jpg

The same little friend, and her little brother in Eamon's old Bob the Builder costume (no one will ever see the pictures of me as Bob's friend Wendy!):

1805765310_014034fa70.jpg

Things to expect in this year's Halloween pictures: Hermione. And a bunch of Weasleys. And some other Harry Potter characters. Eamon is still keeping his costume a secret, so he may go off the board. Look for them Thursday!

OK, now you. Cute kid pics, go!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The house costume? Awesome!

I (and by "I", I mean my clothing designer friend and engineer husband) finished my daughter's costume at midnight last night. She hasn't even tried it on yet. Here are the costumes from the past two years.

Last year's spider get-up:

284304892_fd0302fb08.jpg

The year prior, she was candy corn:

57857074_2846ba6278.jpg

Ahh The Drake! :love Fantastic.

Trick-or-treating for my niece and nephews was Sunday. I don't have pictures of any of them in their actual costumes yet, but here are the younger twins in their Sunday regular outfits:

1805267965_6c7ef38d02.jpg

Also, my sisters and me in 1982. I'm in the middle...

1806140090_3c2c340b16.jpg

OK, after seeing all the pics of some very cute and very tiny kids, I'm not at all sure that these big galumphs even belong in this thread anymore, but I'm posting them anyway:

Here's Eamon, enough of an individual to skip the Harry Potter bit:

1813103846_ce2b7d920c.jpg

The kids with some friends, ready to head out trick-or-treating (left to right: Roisin and her friend as Fred and George Weasley; Eamon; Sinead as Hermione; and two other friends as Ginny and Ron [there's much love for the Weasleys around our place, to the extent that Sinead's birthday party a few weeks ago had a "ginger" theme; everyone wore red wigs, and ate ginger snaps]):

1812263809_ad5c568549.jpg

And here's our three little beasts, at the end of a successful night of loot-grubbing:

1812267195_22a10787be.jpg

1813113106_f8e395aca5.jpg

OK, after seeing all the pics of some very cute and very tiny kids, I'm not at all sure that these big galumphs even belong in this thread anymore, but I'm posting them anyway:

Here's Eamon, enough of an individual to skip the Harry Potter bit:

1813103846_ce2b7d920c.jpg

Awesome. You sure he wasn't Lupin?