Discuss: "We're the 49ers" is a better song than "Super Bowl Shuffle"

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that is really sad.

And it really makes Colin Cowherd from ESPN radio look like a jerk, who was saying on-air yesterday that the guy had something like this coming to him with the crowd he hangs out with and his history of trouble and that he didn't feel sorry for him at all.

Colin Cowherd is certainly a jerk, and it seems like Sean Taylor was at least trying to be a good guy. By all accounts, he was well liked by his teammates. There's no question, however, that he made some poor decisions, and it's conceivable that one of those decisions came back to him. It's a little early to be speculating, though.

Colin Cowherd is certainly a jerk, and it seems like Sean Taylor was at least trying to be a good guy. By all accounts, he was well liked by his teammates. There's no question, however, that he made some poor decisions, and it's conceivable that one of those decisions came back to him. It's a little early to be speculating, though.

I think it is unfair and insulting to begin speculating. At least allow the family the right to greive for a few hours before implying that it is somehow his fault (Not saying you are, Ninjas. Just saying in general).

Man, that is really sad.

And it really makes Colin Cowherd from ESPN radio look like a jerk, who was saying on-air yesterday that the guy had something like this coming to him with the crowd he hangs out with and his history of trouble and that he didn't feel sorry for him at all.

Don Imus got fired for saying something that was a lot less offensive.

You mean the team that has won 2 Super Bowls in the last 11 years?

Made it to the conf. finals in 2005. For a long time early in their history, though, they were pretty bad.

It's just hard for me to feel any sympathy for anyone when my team is 0-12, hasn't made the playoffs in a third of my life (in a league that practically forces every team to be competitive) and hasn't won a super bowl since 15 years before I was born.

It's just hard for me to feel any sympathy for anyone when my team is 0-12, hasn't made the playoffs in a third of my life (in a league that practically forces every team to be competitive) and hasn't won a super bowl since 15 years before I was born.

Vibes.

csonkakiick.jpg