They were one of my first favorite bands. "Another One Bites the Dust" was the first 45 I bought on my own accord. I still love 'em.

If I ever come into a great deal of money, I'm going to pay someone to carry a boom box that plays nothing but "Fat Bottom Girls" to announce my entrances and exits.

Brian May is a god.

Freddie Mercury can sing anything.

The first few albums are godhead.

And the forst thing my kid's do whenever confronted with a drum kit that they are allowed to play, is band out "We Will Rock You".

"Bohemian Rapsody" is amongst the handful songs where I will never in my whole life forget the moment when I heard them for the first time :yes

I'm pretty sure that was the very last 45 I bought (at least when it came out).

Great band! Early stuff like "The Ogre Battle" really kicked me as a ute. Probably my favorite song of theirs - Keep Yourself Alive.

Queen was almost the cause of my demise when my wife discovered I had downloaded a Queen song for her ringtone.

Any guesses?

If I ever come into a great deal of money, I'm going to pay someone to carry a boom box that plays nothing but "Fat Bottom Girls" to announce my entrances and exits.
I like the cut of your jib.
Queen was almost the cause of my demise when my wife discovered I had downloaded a Queen song for her ringtone.Any guesses?
Another One Bites the Dust?
I like the cut of your jib.Another One Bites the Dust?

No

any other takers?

No

any other takers?

The song that I intend to use to announce my entrances and exits should I ever become wealthy?

The song that I intend to use to announce my entrances and exits should I ever become wealthy?

Imagine the mayhem...imagine the fear...imagine me trying to explain my warped sense of humor..

"Baby...fatbottomed girls is NOT insulting...you make my rockin' world go round"

:monkey

I, obviously, would love it if my husband set that particular song as my ringtone! My sense of humor is a bit on the self-deprecating side.