The Greatest VC Birthday Day of All

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This totally dwarves any other birthday combination that could possibly ever happen.* I don't think it could be understated how important you two are for this community.

Happy birthday!!

*besides jeff tweedy being born on the same day as baby jesus. But that didn't happen so it's ok.

January 26th is a pretty awesome day. Two of my favorite VCers share a birthday with one of my dead cousins and a good friend.

Donna and Christine, you were two of the first people who made me feel like a part of the VC community. I'm still kicking myself for missing the opportunity to meet both of you last fall! Thanks for making this such a great place.

Happy Happy Birfday ladies! :birthday :party :rock :guitar :cheers

I got you something you know you both want - A BOY TOY! (please don't fight over him...there's plenty of love to share).

daddydickcheneywt4.jpg

Ah, where to even begin? You guys make me feel so incredibly loved, and I can't tell you enough how much you all mean to me. I love you fiercely. :hug :wub

wow! this is a monumental day! I wish the both of you an amazing day full of love and laughter. Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you guys, you sure make this place a pretty damn nice place to be! :cheekkiss :yes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:party :hyper :badger :guitar :banana :rock :hug :cheers :worship :dance :dance

Sweetie, I look forward to getting to meet you. You're one of those VC'ers of whom I've always thought, "I hope we get a chance to be at some show together." :cheekkiss

happy birthday ladies. i love you both.

xxxooo

And we love you, Rosie! So good to see you around here. :cheekkiss

Happy Birthday, ladies.

Thank you, Mike, and much appreciation for the picture you posted of the guy with the big gun! :blink :thumbup Yowza!

Happy birthday my dear Donna!

For your special day I wanted to get you something you would really enjoy, and this had your name written all over it:

globe.jpg

:unsure

What do you mean you didn't want a John Ashcroft snow globe?

:lol

I hope you have a terrific day, sweetie. I can't think of another VCer I would rather share my birthday with. :cheekkiss

My sweet sister in song, I love that we share our celebratory day! :cheekkiss As for that snowglobe, it makes me want to take up juggling. Snowglobe juggling. What a thing to see emerging out of a blizzard!!!!! :upset YIKES!

Did I tell you that Loretta got me a very cool Arkansas snowglobe? It has, like, Arkansas symbols and a map.....all the glories of Arkansas! :yes

Best wishes to you both on your respective birthdays. I see it's a close race between you two, age-wise. I've got money on MChris taking Donna next year.

Enjoy the magic universally known as panda deep-knee bends:

M.Chris will never catch up, though you've gotta give her credit for trying. I'm just a bit quicker. It's like the tortoise and the hare, and I'm like whichever one won. B)

To two amazing, beautiful, talented, high-larious womens!! :cheekkiss :cheekkiss It's a privilege to call you both friends. :hug :hug

:wub It really is a wonder VC hasn't exploded from your combined greatness. :wub

p.s. Thanks for not leaving me in southern Missouri girls, even though I'm still recovering from the trauma of the "alternate" hazing rituals. :blink (Edie, I'm looking at you too! :brow :cheekkiss)

:lol

Melissa, ixnay on talking about the azinhay itualsray!!! Now we'll never be able to talk anyone else into joining in our fun roadtrips! Besides, you only have that one little scar and a police record in Arkansas. Ok, Missouri too. But hey, it could've turned out worse. (Just be glad we didn't use Kauffman nails!)

BURFDAYS BURFDAYS BURFDAYS!@#$!@#%!!@#$!!@123!!!

Holy crap! I sincerely hope the both of you have a great day today. Here's to many more! :cheers

:w00t :rock :wub

birthday_1.jpg

If I still worked at the bakery I would make you a cake this big!

I think we're still gonna need a cake. :yes A very tall one please, and chocolate!

This totally dwarves any other birthday combination that could possibly ever happen.* I don't think it could be understated how important you two are for this community.

Happy birthday!!

*besides jeff tweedy being born on the same day as baby jesus. But that didn't happen so it's ok.

You made me laugh out loud! :lol

January 26th is a pretty awesome day. Two of my favorite VCers share a birthday with one of my dead cousins and a good friend.

Donna and Christine, you were two of the first people who made me feel like a part of the VC community. I'm still kicking myself for missing the opportunity to meet both of you last fall! Thanks for making this such a great place.

Well actually we are born on the 27th. Robin, you are one of the relative newcomers that I enjoy most around here....you're such a good fit for VC, and so much fun to have around. :cheekkiss

Happy Happy Birfday ladies! :birthday :party :rock :guitar :cheers

I got you something you know you both want - A BOY TOY! (please don't fight over him...there's plenty of love to share).

daddydickcheneywt4.jpg

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!! Bleeding here!!!!!

isopod2.jpg

some friends came by with some snacks to celebrate y'alls birthdays.......

:birthday

Are those lobsters? :brow

Happy Birthday, ladies. Oh, yeahhhhhhh...........

(in a Barry White voice, just 'cause)

Many Happy Returns to you both! :cheers

:guitar :badger :guitar

:badger :guitar :badger

:guitar :badger :guitar

I've got to start checking VC on the weekends (unfortunately, no one pays me to be on here on a Sunday). So to make up for being a day late, here's that tall cake you asked for, Donna:

00-048.JPG

Happy birthday to you both, and hope to see you again soon! :cheekkiss :cheekkiss

I've got to start checking VC on the weekends (unfortunately, no one pays me to be on here on a Sunday). So to make up for being a day late, here's that tall cake you asked for, Donna:

00-048.JPG

Happy birthday to you both, and hope to see you again soon! :cheekkiss :cheekkiss

Damn, Maudie!!! :o That is one heckuva cake! You just made Alissa and me do math in our heads (lots of squinting and eyerolling involved) trying to figure out how that cake could possibly be just 15 1/2 ft. tall....I mean, look at the size of the people in the picture! Maybe it means 15 1/2 stories or something?

Thank you all again for the great birthday wishes. I spent yesterday going out to a movie (Juno, loved it!) and then on to an Irish restaurant/pub called Kilarney's for some fabulous food....I had the "Pub Chicken" which was grilled chicken breast topped with mushrooms and bacon, and an Irish whiskey-tinged cream sauce. It was delicious. I had some terrific Irish on-tap beer (I forget the name) and the kids and I took turns joining in an ongoing game of tabletop shuffleboard, which I'd never played before. Great fun! Alissa proved to have all the skills on this one. She was all glowing with triumph by the time we finished playing....fun to watch. :cheers

Then I got to come home to pecan pie (I'm not a cake person so much) and a nice pile of presents which included several books I'd wanted. "Into the Wild", "I am America (And So Can You!)", Christopher Moore's "You Suck".....yum, reading, my favorite addiction! I was up until the wee hours delving into Krakauer's "Into the Wild". Also got a lovely little handcrafted popsicle-stick picture frame from Alissa which used most of the crafts materials in a little crafts chest I'd gotten her recently. I'll post a picture of her creation once I've gotten a photo into it.

It was a very happy and satisfying birthday. :yes