Made in the USA: Spoiled brats

You do know that this is by design don't you? RIght now they call it Rovian, But Lee Atwater was a master at it as were those in the Reagan camp. I call it divide and conquer, the Rove crew believe in the take no prisoners, broker no deals with those who don't support you. It may have been going on longer, but it was during the late Carter years and early Reagan years that I become politically aware. And of course today it is worse than ever. Glad we have a uniter in charge.

if you're saying it's existence is the orchestration of republicans, it doesn't make any individual on either extreme less responsible for perpetuating it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you Republicans get the blood of 4000 soldiers off of your hands so easily??

Not just Republicans.. Even the democrat Billary voted in favor of the war in Iraq.. Until she changed her mind when things started getting difficult..

I think gays are naturally attracted to the same sex, and definitely think they should have some sort of official union, but why should they get the EXACT treatment as a man and woman, when the man/woman relationship results in new girls and boys to advance civilization? I love the beautiful planet, but c'mon, it's OK to chop down a tree. We're growing more trees than ever before.

This right here is top notch. :blink

I'm pretty moderate in my views, and this pisses off my more politically minded friends to no end. To them, not picking a side RIGHT NOW and blindly following that party is just about the worst thing you can do.

funny enough, there are worse culprits.

If you've got a problem with me, you can talk to me in private. There is no need for this.

I should add the disclaimer that I have Treehuggin' Whateverheis and IRDB on "ignore," so my perception of the level of discourse is skewed accordingly.

I wish I had a dollar for every time you or whoever else mentions who they have on ignore. I'd be rich.

:brow

No, I don't really like Hillary, but no, I don't disrespect her enough to be showing off trite crap like that around.

I don't disrespect her, just have a sense of humor... Lighten up guys..

Sometimes it's good to throw out a little comic relief in a thread with heated discussion.. But oh wait, I'm being too disrespectful.. Sorry..

I don't disrespect her, just have a sense of humor... Lighten up guys..

Sometimes it's good to throw out a little comic relief in a thread with heated discussion.. But oh wait, I'm being too disrespectful.. Sorry..

Agreed. My (lame) joke was that it was just a regular pic.

Nah, I just call her that because of this really funny picture:

billary.jpg

I could care less for Hill or Bill, but when stuff like that gets posted as genuine politcal commentary or humor it makes it easier for worse things to happen. Oh, things like Fox News Bill Sullivan runnning side by side comparisons of a speach by Obama and a speech by Adolph Hitler. Stuipid ignorant shit grows out of our acceptance of things we might consider minor and or insignificant.

I could care less for Hill or Bill, but when stuff like that gets posted as genuine political commentary or humor it makes it easier for worse things to happen. Oh, things like Fox News Bill Sullivan runnning side by side comparisons of a speach by Obama and a speech by Adolph Hitler. Stuipid ignorant shit grows out of our acceptance of things we might consider minor and or insignificant.

Ahh... I always thought that the right for free speech and having the freedom to post things like this was a good thing.. My mistake..