• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Reni and Graham. I also met Oceanman, but I didn't realize it was him until a few months after the fact. He was being stealthy and shit.

I'm hoping to drastically increase these numbers between the Nashville show in two weeks, and loitering around Chicago the weekend of the LRS.

How old are you, 65Days? Bob's not even of legal drinking age.

I'm 3fucking5, which probably constitutes ancient.

Tell that to my knees. And to my hair, which is very nearly totally gray under all this purple dye. :thumbup

(But you're right. Age ain't shit. I've got friends who are my age, a generation older, and nearly a generation younger. Cool people abound in all demographics.)

Age ain't nothing but a number.

I know you like saying that - and I am not looking to argue with you - but, as one ages, one gains more life experience (for lack of a better term), yes?

I have met several people here - I don't really know how many. The most recent being bjorn_skurj - and I talked to Mountain Bed on the telephone not to long ago.

I think I've met around 15-20 VC people in the last couple of years. The first person I met was our resident jazz aficionado Louie B, and that was a great way to start. Great guy.

There's still a large number of folks that I want to get together with. You all know who you are. :shifty

I know you like saying that - and I am not looking to argue with you - but, as one ages, one gains more life experience (for lack of a better term), yes?

I would never argue with that. I'm just saying as a 19 year old, I like to think I'm adult enough that my age doesn't matter.

I would never argue with that. I'm just saying as a 19 year old, I like to think I'm adult enough that my age doesn't matter.

You are certainly doing better than I was at that age. I can barely remember that year.

Plenty, plenty, plenty! All gems, the whole doggone lot of them. And far too many who don't come 'round here as often as they used to (AJarWithAHeavyLid, Shiney McShine, HeartfulOfHoles, JimTweedy1977...) all missed.

VC was the first message board I ever joined, and I think I hit the lotto. Never knew that folks you could "meet" online because of a great band could end up being some of the best friends you ever had.

Like hell would I want to meet any single one of you people.

I had a baby and was in college at bobbob's age. :stunned

So, we're on for coffee or something when you're in Milwaukee, right?

I had a baby and was in college at bobbob's age. :stunned

I think I was orbiting the moons of Saturn at b2's age. :rolleyes

I was definitely surprised when I found out your age. You definitely seem older. In a good way.

I've met:

LouieB

Wendy

Derek Phillips

and probably a few others that I didn't know were VCers when we met.