Hell...I am 48...and not even close to being the oldest here...(represent Louie)

Actually I am NOT the oldest person here...just the oldest person here who posts all the time.... :lol

I also had a close but no cigar encounter with Venusstopsthetrain2....does she really exist??

LouieB

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had a close but no cigar encounter with Venusstopsthetrain2....does she really exist??

She's stealthy, that one. :shifty

I realized yesterday that, had I been thinking, I might have been able to meet Rosie a few days ago. We stopped in Marion, IL, on our way home from the Nashville show.

She's stealthy, that one. :shifty

I realized yesterday that, had I been thinking, I might have been able to meet Rosie a few days ago. We stopped in Marion, IL, on our way home from the Nashville show.

Yes, Marion is just down the road...she has a house now, so it is easy to find her.

LouieB

Nope, the person I'm thinking of I met beforehand. Ah, well. Maybe we'll actually meet next time!

Hey, what about me! :P I stood in line for a couple of hours with you and Rob before the JT solo benefit show at the Vic in January. (I was there with my friend Jason and his son from Indianapolis.)

I'm catching up on threads here, having fun reading these lists.

I've met so many VC'ers over the years I can't even begin to list them or I'm sure to leave somebody off as well. But I love ya'll! You're a great bunch of people. :hug

Hey, what about me! :P I stood in line for a couple of hours with you and Rob before the JT solo benefit show at the Vic in January. (I was there with my friend Jason and his son from Indianapolis.)

I'm catching up on threads here, having fun reading these lists.

I've met so many VC'ers over the years I can't even begin to list them or I'm sure to leave somebody off as well. But I love ya'll! You're a great bunch of people. :hug

Wendy - did we meet there too? Did you go to fat Cats last night of res after show?

I never did my full list, but let's just pretend I had. And now, I can add to that list: stooka and Mrs. stooka! And they were lovely! They're both going on gogo's Official List of VCers That You Really Should Meet, If You Ever Get The Chance.

:wave to the stookas! Hope you had a great time here, and a very safe trip home. :cheekkiss

Your too kind!! And yes, all safe and sound! Deb and I had a fabulous time, thanks again for coming all the way to the Tadich :worship

It's sort of a crispy, crunchy, fiery sensation that sounds like the late bell at elementary school. Also I smell smoke.

you may have ended up channeling my crab cake w/ tomato jambalaya :lol

On topic, I already knew Tweedling, Ms.browning and bignaustin prior to joining VC. Just last Friday, met gogo and am looking forward to adding more very soon!

Wendy - did we meet there too?

laurie, maybe we did meet at the Vic. I'm terrible with names but I'd remember your face, I'm sure. Next time you see me, be sure to say hi and hopefully I can "get with the program." :blush But was that your husband sitting on a bucket or a laundry basket or something? :lol

Did you go to fat Cats last night of res after show?

No, I arrived in Chicago very sick, and continued to be pretty dang sick all week long. I only went to Fat Cats on Monday night and enjoyed a rousing round of "D'yer Mak'er" with some VC'ers. :rock :cheers

On Wednesday night, my brother who is a Wilco newbie was with me, and I didn't think he'd be into the Wilco VC fan thing at Fat Cat, and I needed something more chill, and wanted to spend time with him, and we had not had any dinner so we joined some new friends (Jan & Charlie - fellow 5-nighter balcony dwellers ;) ) at Agami Sushi just down from Borders. Anyway, it was a perfect way to end a very exhilarating but extremely difficult week for me personally. It sounds like everybody had a great time, though.

I'm not Wendy but she was there I think, I was too! I stood next to Rick during the last show of the residency. FKA: Samorama.

Hey Samorama! We definitley remember you with your awesome hats, freezing alongside us -