• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Puddy

i've met no one, but last night, i definitely saw the girl from the picture posted with her in the front row right in front of jeff at friday's show. but i prefer the anonymity of this place...

edit: this girl... that [understandably] looks happier than i thought possible

teaser...

_LH_2693.jpg

i've met no one, but last night, i definitely saw the girl from the picture posted with her in the front row right in front of jeff at friday's show. but i prefer the anonymity of this place...

edit: this girl... that [understandably] looks happier than i thought possible

are you a stalker?

Beltmann (I think)

Yep. We met very briefly once, but I can't remember which show. After all the Wisconsin shows, you'd think we'd have had a better, proper meeting by now!

I think we've all met now right? It sure feels that way after this week. I think I need to get a pen and paper and match people's real names to screen names, because having to remember two names for every person sure is hard.

:wave I will see you again tonight, but I wanted to establish our connection on here!!

None, but I think that will change this afternoon/evening. :thumbup

I am excited to meet this badass muthafucka.

Yes, and I still have my left * to prove it.

Though Carlos, Viatroy, Analogman, Bjorn and Pookie are also not on my list :hmm

Edie, you've also met VWCommercial (Rob!!)

i'm just asking. don't get your panties in a twist, dude.

:cheekkiss

Edie, you've also met VWCommercial (Rob!!)

This is true. Rob is a keeper!

I have also met smoochy, whose name I could not recall until ction happened to mention her in the RTT. OSC unite!

I've had the pleasure of meeting several of you fine folk, but it's been so long that I'm not entirely sure who all was there (plus the afforementioned problem of remembering 2 names!)

Brianne

pneyu - she took me under her wing when I first started VC and sent me a 'starter kit' of Wilco show CDs.

hodie

a very nice guy who lived out near Riverside who's name escapes me.

Ms Y

and of course, the VC Den Mother - Donna and the (almost) entire Kidsmoke family. We went for a very lovely post-show midnight snack at Canter's.

Is it just me or does everyone's list include ms yvonne and kidsmoke? They haven't really chimed in on this because either they've been furiously typing away at their lists for a few days or they know that putting together a list of that magnitude without leaving anyone off is futile.

:lol

:wave oh, man and fam!

Let's see, I've met (and even shared a room with some of the following):

kidsmoke

M. Chris

Edie

Wendy

llynn and her posse

Pigsooie

sistersooie

ikol

oceanman

oceangirl

atomicblooz :heehee

samorama

pneyu

and some other ladies in colorful wellies at KC :)

Fakeliz (is this KC Liz' screenname?)

I've recognized Ms. Yvon, poppydawn, and creativetype from a distance, but for one reason or another never got to meet them. :hmm

dude, it doesn't work if you announce it.

She's pretty stealthy if you know what I mean. The Marines are looking for a few good women.