This doesn't include a stop in Columbus and it makes me sad. :ohwell

Shit. I knew there would be folks I left out. I just ran the perimeter of the country, leaving out C-bus, Nashville, KC, St. Looie etc. Maybe I should take a YEAR off. :thumbup

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met many VC'ers--too many to list--thanks mainly to Hodie, LouieB, and Skyflynn, who have introduced me to quite a few people over the years. Sometimes it was just a quick hello, other times longer conversation--but everyone has always been warm, kind, and generous.

I have met many VC'ers--too many to list--thanks mainly to Hodie, LouieB, and Skyflynn, who have introduced me to quite a few people over the years. Sometimes it was just a quick hello, other times longer conversation--but everyone has always been warm, kind, and generous.

Hey, i've been wanting to ask: how is your brother's horse doing?

Shit. I knew there would be folks I left out. I just ran the perimeter of the country, leaving out C-bus, Nashville, KC, St. Looie etc. Maybe I should take a YEAR off. :thumbup

Are you and Poca on the route between St. Looie and Nashville?

Hey, i've been wanting to ask: how is your brother's horse doing?

My parents have become quite active at the stable where the horse is kept, and he is used mostly for riding lessons. The stable also hosts a horse show/fundraiser in my brother's honor; this fall will be the third annual fundraiser. My daughter also takes occasional lessons... one of these days I'll post a new pic. Thanks for asking!

My parents have become quite active at the stable where the horse is kept, and he is used mostly for riding lessons. The stable also hosts a horse show/fundraiser in my brother's honor; this fall will be the third annual fundraiser. My daughter also takes occasional lessons... one of these days I'll post a new pic. Thanks for asking!

Please do post a new pic, and let us all know when the fundraiser is. :)

I'm married to Jay, so I think I've met him...

I've met:

Reni & Jorge

Alison & Kris

WATB

Samorama

Sooz

Narz

Bryan (is he here?)

El Kevin

Explodo

Gena

Brianne

Argurus

KG &

Derek P

Uyen

Sandoz

Timbits

BrandonZ

Peter

Louie B

Rosie

shoes_wilco.jpg

See, I even have a pic to prove it.

I'm married to Jay, so I think I've met him...

I've met:

Reni & Jorge

Alison & Kris

WATB

Samorama

Sooz

Narz

Bryan (is he here?)

El Kevin

Explodo

Gena

Brianne

Argurus

KG &

Derek P

Uyen

Sandoz

Timbits

BrandonZ

Peter

Louie B

Rosie

shoes_wilco.jpg

See, I even have a pic to prove it.

I know those feet. :monkey

I forgot.

I met srm, but that was a long time ago, when I played at the Lounge Ax a couple of times.

If I could afford to take a month or two off from work I would do teh VC American Tour. Start from the Lake of Fire in NY, run down the Coast, including Joisey, through Byrd Country, on down to F-L-A (including the part that voted blue), swing across the South through lawyer territory and where the Crow flies, a little stop in the Dead-friendly Mile High City, into Calee-fornee for a stop in Baconville U.S.A. and the Administrative offices in Riverside, then onto the Holy City (SF) and finishing up in the great Northwest to our destination of Seattle (huh? what?) before heading towards Sweet Home Chicago.

Sorry, my friends up north - I'd have the inevitable problem at the border. :stunned

:lol i guess this means i'll have to come down to your neck of the woods one day!

OK. Viatroy, M. Chris, Reni, bobblejen, gary and Analogman. Very nice people, all.