• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've met several VCers! hummingbird, wilcogirl (ok technically we were next to each other at a show and didn't realize it until after the fact, but will actually meet at philly)

Whoo hoo isadorah! Can't wait to see you guys and officially meet! :cheers That will be my first official VC meetup with anyone here.

remember that carrot cake? and the delicious lasagna? we didn't see bears that trip but still had a great time!

having you there was just so fantastic!!

What an absolutely wonderful evening that was.....the food, the company, lounging on the screened in porch drinking wine......I was sad we didn't get more time together.

I love being in the sunny presence of bobblejen!! She always makes me feel loved and special!! :cheekkiss I still dream about those mission style chairs my mom has in her living room.....I need some of those. :wub sooo comfy!

before the friday show, i'm sitting in the borders cafe across the street just BS-ing w/ my buddy kev and someone comes up and goes...'El Ron?' i think lou must have stated i was hanging out over there. this is awful, but now i can't remember who from the board it was...recognized the screename, but now i don't remember.

i also finally met edie, in person...but it was sub-zero temps and our hands were too cold to goose each other or anything fun.

before the friday show, i'm sitting in the borders cafe across the street just BS-ing w/ my buddy kev and someone comes up and goes...'El Ron?' i think lou must have stated i was hanging out over there. this is awful, but now i can't remember who from the board it was...recognized the screename, but now i don't remember.

i also finally met edie, in person...but it was sub-zero temps and our hands were too cold to goose each other or anything fun.

Is there any chance you're commuting to a midweek meetup?

Let's see...

Dude Lebowski

Hodie

Skyflynn

Tweedy's Gurl

Brianne

Dreamin' Judy

Edie

j4lackey

SarahC

WilcoFan

Ms. Yvon

Wendy

M. Christine

viatroy

foolnrain

mountainbed

Pocahontas

renic

kimcatch22

PigSooie

happeningstone

timewasajoke (I think that's his new screen name)

Hopefully I'm not forgetting anybody...

Is there any chance you're commuting to a midweek meetup?

dude, i'm getting slammed at work and by the time i would even make it from here to downtown...you'd be heading into the Riv. throw in that the twins turn two on thursday and we are plaaning for the big party. if it was the weekend, i would have less issues.

mega-bummed.

Wow, you pulled out three from the excuse rolodex: work, time and the kids birthday(s). Well played, sir.

Let's see...

Dude Lebowski

Hodie

Skyflynn

Tweedy's Gurl

Brianne

Dreamin' Judy

Edie

j4lackey

SarahC

WilcoFan

Ms. Yvon

Wendy

M. Christine

viatroy

foolnrain

mountainbed

Pocahontas

kimcatch22

PigSooie

happeningstone

timewasajoke (I think that's his new screen name)

Hopefully I'm not forgetting anybody...

:shifty