NPR streaming 2/27 show

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha not my legs... my face.

And I've been off work since last Thursday thanks to my wilco-pneumonia and haven't shaved since. Clients are coming into work tomorrow, have to be there early... won't have time when I wake up... so on and so forth.

Anyone else hear the sound of beer bottles being thrown into the trash come over the webcast?

Gotta love the webcast..especially since I had tickets to both last night and tonight but had to go out of town for work....Damn job :yucky

I heard that and was slightly confused thinking maybe it was part of the song and I have heard it so many times live I have forgotten it or something.

lol sorry the car and mortgage thing just came to me..lol

I love Nels at the end of this one.... when I brought my friend to the Riv last week for his first Wilco show, he turned to me and goes "is that guy on the left gonna be okay?"

Don't worry, he's fully aware of the guy on the left now... and a huge Wilco fan.

God...this will forever be known as "My & Jeff's Song" :wub

During the show Sunday night as he sang "will you side with me", he pointed & winked at me with the biggest smile EVER ;) :D

Don't worry, he's fully aware of the guy on the left now... and a huge Wilco fan.

Same w/ my friend whom I brought to New Haven :thumbup