Has Jeff Tweedy ever posted here?

I think Jeff PM'd ction during the great Charleston debacle last week.

You'd have to ask ction for confirmation.

Jeff doesn't post because people would just criticize the writing style he uses in his posts.

Well, I think "Jeff" might have a talent for Irish dancing and a look an awful lot like a moderator in this case. Don't quote me or anything.

Why is fantasy always better than reality? :hmm

Jeff doesn't post because people would just criticize the writing style he uses in his posts.

Stir it up. :poke

i wonder if he likes ABBA and his username is BAAB?

BTW, didnt he once mention a-man during a show?

didnt he mention YOU? :thumbup

Yeah, I remember ction saying that.. Thats when I thought "hmm.. maybe the band really does read this message board".. So thats when I posted my "We forgive you" thread because I was quite disgusted with all of the angry things people were posting.. Yeah, people had a right to be pissed, but it was getting ridiculous.. Shit, don't want to get into that again....

I don't think ction actually said WHO sent him the PM did he? He just said a member of the band. It could be any of them. Although I definitely wondered who it was.

Guest Muncle Douchey
I believe Jeff posted once, under her username, during a highly ridiculous discussion of whether or not his lyrics were plagiarized from some poet. If I recall correctly, it turned out that the original poster was a troll who had actually invented the poet for the sake of stirring up shit. :rolleyes

that was really entertaining to read.

On a side note: The worst idea ever about this board was that users can change their names to their heart's content. I don't even know who is who anymore, how the hell am I supposed to know who Jeff Tweedy is and under which alias he posts :argue?

:headbonk :poke :rotfl