Glad It's Over

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it alright. i definitely would've rather had a studio "Let's Fight." i guess that's pretty much it for the SBS outtakes, huh? after those comments last year about a new album being halfway recorded, i was thinking we'd get another SBS sound-alike album with: "Let's Fight," "The Thanks I Get," "Let's Not Get Carried Away," and "Glad It's Over" as the half already done. guess not...

-justin

I really enjoyed the lyrics until the twist at the end. I was totally diggin the in your face sentiments, they were strong and powerful, and then the narrator totally reverses it... not quite so strong and powerful. Sweetl tune though! :dancing

:rotfl

yeah, this might be the worst thing wilco's ever recorded.

Total spin off................................. Patrick pissed at Sponge Bob for not letting him in the back door.

analogman, don't take this wrong way. But whenever you show interest in something it shocks me...I guess I don't expect you to be human.

I always expect him to link me to a previously discussed thread that is similar to the one I'm reading.

>I always expect him to link me to a previously discussed thread that is similar to the one I'm reading.

i always assumed it was a bot set up by the moderators whose sole purpose was to do exactly that.

-justin

Now here's a turd that needs some polishing.

Thanks for the love dudes.