Webcast on Wednesday

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news! Mende, you should give us a shout out if you're in the front rows!

I'm gonna try to capture it just in case. They haven't put up every webcast in the roadcase. For example, the 5-20 webcast from London was never posted, and that had "Be Not So Fearful" with Bill Fay. I'm glad i decided to capture that one, although there are technical problems, which is why they may have decided not to post that one.

I've set my alarm for 5:30 tomorrow morning. :yes

I'm gonna try to capture it just in case. They haven't put up every webcast in the roadcase. For example, the 5-20 webcast from London was never posted, and that had "Be Not So Fearful" with Bill Fay. I'm glad i decided to capture that one, although there are technical problems, which is why they may have decided not to post that one.

I've set my alarm for 5:30 tomorrow morning. :yes

any chance of sharing your 5-20 webcast?

I am giving my 1st period an assignment tomorrow with Wilco in Melbourne accompaniment. I have 2nd period off so that should allow me to hear the entire webcast! WHOOT!

Dammit!! Misunderstood is one of my favorite live songs1 I got to work late. Reservations just started. Did i miss anything else?

There are other names showing as logged on. Thanks for the info. I am glad that I only missed 1. The students aremellow with the mellow tunes so far. That's good. I'm getting lots of Wilco questions which is cool but somewhat annoying because i want to listen! they know I'm a Wilcohead but most have never heard them before1 Ahh, preschool age. I remember those days. Good on you!