• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for the kind wishes, they're much appreciated. My life right now is an endless unsuccessful attempt to do the splits between hospital, office #1 at home, office #2 at parents, household #1 in Brilon, household #2 in Bavaria & even trying to have some spare hours with my husband........but I am counting myself lucky for still being able to at least try, because that means I still got my daughter :yes

Here is a picture of the car, it was all over the newspapers, and nobody who saw it could believe that anyone could've made it outta there alive, especially not without airbag :no You can even see her boyfriend talking to a fireman.

Unfall_Tara0002.jpg

Thanks all again, I will print this thread tomorrow morning before I go to the hospital so Tara can see what great people Wilco fans are :)

Tara, I'm praying hard for you, think positive, and be patient with your body as uses the time it needs to recover... you'll be feeling splendid in no time! Dunja, be as strong as you can, praying hard for you as well. All sorts of vibes emanating from the Great Northeast!

I was so incredibly sorry to hear this, Pillowy. :( I'm glad to hear Tara is relatively okay and progressing though...sending love and much healing vibes across the ocean from the US's midsection. :cheekkiss Remember to take as good a care as possible of yourself as well!

Parenting ain't for pussies...no matter how old the kiddo is. :yes :hug

how scary! not that you haven't already Dunja, but hug Tara so hard it almost hurts (well, there are probably a lot of hurts right now.. maybe wait until she's healed more). So glad to hear that both are walking after a site like that accident.

"...Than all words aside,

Take care

Please take care..."

:omg dunja, MUCH LOVE to you and your daughter! what a terrifying thing for all involved. i hope tara's recovery is smooth and steady.

what an awful awful wreck. cripes. that car.

Holy shit, Dunja...Not sure how I missed this for so long. What a traumatic thing! I can't imagine what was going through your mind when you heard about the accident, but I'm so glad to hear that Tara is going to be OK! Thank God. Please pass along my best wishes for a speedy speedy recovery! :yes

Thanks again everyone, it was such a help to read through all your nice messages!

They're gonna do another xray this morning to make sure the facial bones are still in place and healing, and if that is the case, then she can come home this weekend :)