Which MLBer Are You?

I didn't take that quiz, but I'm pretty sure I'm that fat guy who used to play for the Phillies, who recently played a muse on "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" with Neko Case.

I'm pretty sure I'm that fat guy who used to play for the Phillies

You're going to have to be more specific. There were a number of them. :lol But I'm assuming you're referring to John Kruk. I could only dare to dream to be so awesome.

Speaking of nutty Phillies players: anybody else see Bernie Goldberg's piece on Lenny Dykstra on HBO Sports recently? Amazing. The guy's a self-taught financial/stock wizard and well respected for it for those in the know. No kidding.

Speaking of nutty Phillies players: anybody else see Bernie Goldberg's piece on Lenny Dykstra on HBO Sports recently? Amazing. The guy's a self-taught financial/stock wizard and well respected for it for those in the know. No kidding.

The New Yorker just had an article about him and the magazine he is starting.

He lives in Wayne Gretzky's old house.

I was Hanley too. I was thinking Eddie Gaedel would pop up though.

You're cracking me up here.

I'm surprised to hear that about Dykstra. I was always lead to believe that he was slightly crazy and enjoyed running into walls.

He comes off in the piece as still a bit screwy and unconventional for sure (curses a lot throughout with some memorable quotes). He made a fortune off of his car wash business, too. Like $50 million or something.