Ken Jennings' List of Best Bands From Each State

mpolak21...where are you located? most of my family is from that area of WV. i'm originally from Alleghany County, VA myself...right across the border from White Sulphur Springs, WV.

-justin

I go to college in Wheeling, WV, I am from Charleston, WV. I have been to White Sulphur Springs many times. I actually dated a girl who lived there for awhile... didn't really work out,but it a nice little city. Hope Ken doesn't mind we've turned into a WVa. thread.

--Mike

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should do THE PROVINCES next Ken! Nunavut and the Yukon would be tons of fun!

I'll get things started:

Ontario

Fixed. :thumbup

That's a good choice to :yes

i have it from a pretty reliable source, that ction is actually the ghost of the guy who played the dad on 'gimme a break'.

Tell me, or don't, that you read my Dolph Sweet post yesterday. Either way - awesome.

Tell me, or don't, that you read my Dolph Sweet post yesterday. Either way - awesome.

i missed it, but that is crazy awesome.

BTW, i wasn't at a remote farm, but i did vist a barnes & noble in lincolnshire earlier today. i bought a book about 1950's animation and pretended the cougar sitting several tables away from me in the cafe was mrs. buckley.

carry on, ken.

BTW, this begs the question who else has been lurking here among the many "guests" that are here at all hours of the day/night.

I recall someone, not sure who, stating back in Feb? that we would be surprised to find out who they truly were.

So I wonder what Jeff thinks now to find out Ken is on here...after he told us we needed to find something better to do with our time!

• 2 weeks later...

haha, this is too awesome! justifies all the headaches of moving the server the lat few weeks ;)

also, Arcade Fire only have one member that actually grew up in Quebec, so i think they'd be disqualified on those grounds.

I recall someone, not sure who, stating back in Feb? that we would be surprised to find out who they truly were.

So I wonder what Jeff thinks now to find out Ken is on here...after he told us we needed to find something better to do with our time!

Really? He told you that we need another hobby? OMG! Maybe he