Cheap beer appreciation thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuengling is only sold within like 30 miles of the Brewery, or something, right? I'm pretty sure you can get it at least anywhere south of Tampa/Orlando in Florida, and I'm thankful for this.

I had it when I was in Gulf Shores.

College has proven that even in cheap beer there can be standards and Tecate is about the best cheap beer there is.

We boiled bratwursts in Tecate this weekend, then grilled them. They were pretty awesome.

When i drank it cheap, i liked those Miller High Life Ponies, and Rolling Rock. I think if I brought either of those into the house now i would be divorced faster than you can say "Dogfish Head."

There's nothing wrong with cheap beer. It's just more fun to drink good stuff. :)

Yuengling is only sold within like 30 miles of the Brewery, or something, right? I'm pretty sure you can get it at least anywhere south of Tampa/Orlando in Florida, and I'm thankful for this.

We can get in N.Y. with no problem.

I had my first (and unfortunately, only) Yuenglings in Nashville a few months ago.

I grew up...I don't drink anymore

here's their distribution area:

yda.jpg

Well god, now I feel so immature.

Not an intended shot at you dude...

I just don't enjoy getting obliterated anymore.

You must be, like, super mature!

No.

Depressed, probably. Old, for sure.

I just don't partake anymore.

No religious or political agenda in not partaking. Maybe hoping to set an example for my son, maybe not.

I actually enjoy a good cheap domestic beer. Miller and Michelob are alright to me.

I had too much to drink a few weekends ago. Didn't vom, but felt like crap for 48 hours. It's kinda not worth it anymore. If I had a kid to set an example for, I would try to set that example.

We have it here in Memphis!

I live about half a mile from the yeungling factory in tampa!

My favorite cheap beer is PBR (yeungling is more expensive). There is a little market across the street from my apartment that has 12 packs of PBR and it ends up coming up to $6.50 or so for the 12 pack. DELICIOUS!!!!!

I think my 3 roomates and I are the only people that buy any from the market though. We are infamous for our love of PBR