• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

You know, now that I think about it....if Arod can get into the batter's box very quickly and catch up to Beckett's pitch he's got the whole left side open.

Lincecum hospitalized with "flu-like" symptoms

Is that what they call "severely hung-over" these days?

So, have you heard? Josh Hamilton used to have a drug problem.

NO! They really should talk about that more on TV to raise awareness.

That was awesome.

I was hoping we'd have to see some position players take the mound, personally. I would'ved lold.

Uggla looked bad. Let's not forget he hasn't played in 2 weeks, basically, but still.

Dan Uggla needs a hug.

And to go play as a DH in the AL.

And to go play as a DH in the AL.

He's actually a not half bad defensive 2nd baseman most of the time. One bad game does not make him a DH.

He also loses a ton of value if he's not at 2nd.

Guest Jules
The sliding of the hand thing?

All of it. I don't like the guy.

Also, the New York fans should be embarrased with how they handled the Papelbon issue.

I know it's just the All Star Game and that it's meaningless blah blah blah, but that was a heck of a game.

it really was. i was yawning in the eighth inning, and then glued with eyes wide open to the rest of it. it was great to see francona give leyland a big bear hug at the end. you don't see that too often . . . er, ever.

i felt really sorry for uggla.

Also, the New York fans should be embarrased with how they handled the Papelbon issue.

yah, i even felt embarrassed for them, and as a red sox fan i've never experienced that feeling before.

how idiotic was that, chanting for your own league-team to screw up.

Somebody at another place I frequent on the internet suggested that Dan Uggla cost the National League the game, but I don't see it. None of the runners that reached on his errors scored, and NOBODY on the NL did anything offensively the last 8 innings or so.