So, who on the board do you feel that you have the most in common with?

Although, at some point, when I check out the monthly "Now Playing" threads, just about everybody here is listening to something that I either like or am interested in hearing:

I seem to be really digging on llynn's and GtrPlyr's choices more than most.

Probably a couple of others' too, but their choices are the first that come to mind.

Y'all?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the people that regularly post in the Now Playing thread--as these are the only ones that I can get a good enough idea of their musical tastes--I'd say Cortez, PopTodd, llynn and Froggie are the ones that most often listen to stuff I have and like. Of course there are numerous other posts from other people in that thread that I quite like too :).

I don't really read the NP thread too often, so I have no idea. Hats off to the guys who keep the VC Grateful Dead thread going here, against all odds. But I'd also be equally at home talking about Fugazi or John Coltrane and it changes from minute to minute, depending on my mood, time of day, or phase of the moon. So if there's anybody out there who shares my scatter-brained-ness, cheer up, my doctor says there are many treatment options available! :poke

Other than the obvious (the GD thread guys - my brothers) I'd probably go with the vintage rock stylings of Aman, the jazz of Louie B, and the prog fanatacism of Wheelco. Hats off to my friend from the land downunder as well.

Where the hell is Wheelco, anyway?

Although, at some point, when I check out the monthly "Now Playing" threads, just about everybody here is listening to something that I either like or am interested in hearing:

I seem to be really digging on llynn's and GtrPlyr's choices more than most.

Probably a couple of others' too, but their choices are the first that come to mind.

Y'all?

I check the NP thread regularly,only for your suggestions :yes (except Plant & Krauss)

And I like Gtr Plyr,too.

There are a lot of awesome and varied musical tastes on this board. I'm not sure who my closest musical brothers and sisters are...I'm bad with names, even worse when it comes to screen names (especially when y'all go changing them!). I know mkush shares my Eef Barzelay love and the Leonard Cohen avatar is an added bonus. :thumbup

I've been sending Last.fm friend requests to the recognizable folks in the VC group there...if you're not in there or you're incognito, send me one! We can geek out on good old devil music together. :cheers

actually, probably even more so peel than either of yous.

:dancing I win!

Definitely Sir Stewart and El Famous overall, ction and Reni in the punk rock category, and quarter23cd (at least until he went and got all jam-ified on me).

:dancing I win!

Definitely Sir Stewart and El Famous overall, ction and Reni in the punk rock category, and quarter23cd (at least until he went and got all jam-ified on me).

Plus we both like the Wonderstuff!