YHF remastered out on June 23 ...!

Does this mean the original pressing is going to be hard for me to find? Because I only fixed my turntable a few months ago and snatched up Ghost and SBS... don't want to get ruined.

Oh man. Vinyl outlets in Canada hate Wilco. Or me. Probably me.

Goddammit.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean the original pressing is going to be hard for me to find? Because I only fixed my turntable a few months ago and snatched up Ghost and SBS... don't want to get ruined.

Oh man. Vinyl outlets in Canada hate Wilco. Or me. Probably me.

Goddammit.

Chad is your guy. :thumbup

http://diamondgroove.com/detail.aspx?ID=1539

A surround mix would mean a release on one of the high-rez digital formats, not redbook CD. (or vinyl)

I know! I was just hoping maybe Amazon got their info wrong!

or or or or or or or or maybe they're doing something like that Flaming Lips album where you have to get 5 boom boxes!!!!!! :dancing

Doubt it.

Maybe it's the "Jay Bennett edition,"more noise, more of the time!

It will include Jay's understanding of how Tweedy wanted the intro to Heavy Metal Drummer edited instead of how Jeff actually wanted it.

And some friends. I've never done it successfully by myself. The cats were no help whatsoever.
I hear you bro. I can only pull off a 2 disc config. myself (which admittedly is pretty cool). My cats freak the 'eff out on that one track with the high/low frequencies coming out of each speaker.

The one time I've heard it in its full glory was years ago, at a party out in the middle of the woods. There were 4 battery powered boom boxes set up in a North-South-East-West fashion, all focused to a central point. It was mind-altering... or that could have been the smoke. But it was unlike anything else I had ever heard. Still is.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot [ENHANCED]

Wilco (Artist)

No customer reviews yet. Be the first.| More about this product

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.

Letting their firmly-planted roots grow wildly deeper down into the firmament of rock and pop, Wilco had such a buzz surrounding YHF that it went from being the stuff of rock legend to part of the rock cannon almost immediately upon its Spring 2002 initial release. Now, the racket will be raised another few notches with the debut of this exquisite album on double-LP, High-Definition vinyl, pressed in a very limited edition.
  • 2 weeks later...