Happy Birthday, Greg! You're certainly having a great birthday week...Wilco then MMJ. Hope it's all you hope for!

Jen

Yes I am, my family here in Louisville is gonna cook me a big ol' southern dinner tonight, then the monster MMJ show in a few days, General Admission to seeing Springsteen in Richmond on Monday and closing on a new house next week. So I'm looking at my birthday as a gift that will keep on giving this week.

Tamela, I will so definitely be there again. Courtney even offered to put me up at her and Billy's place next time, so I'm already up $500 right there.

I'd wish you a happy birthday, but with all you've got lined up, I think it's a given! Happy birthday, anyway. :dancing

Those toasty toes were a total bust for me. It took my toes a week to thaw out. Seriously though someone has to bring some kind of hard core sub zero tent that we can sit up or a kerosene heater. thanks for all of the good wishes. I may see some of you Chicagoans in |October if the Cubs make it to the World Series I'm so there.