Prepare for douche chills

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. I still don't think it's fair to compare texting at a concert to texting at a funeral, but then again, you are the one who equated wilco being in a volkswagen commercial to an implicit endorsement of the Third Reich, so you are prone to leaps of logic.

Are there Wilco text updates, like Phish used to have?

What happens if Barack Obama texts his VP pick while I'm at a funeral. Can I look at it? Does hope trump death?

I'm going to a wedding this weekend. I need a text etiquette guide before it happens!

Are there Wilco text updates, like Phish used to have?

What happens if Barack Obama texts his VP pick while I'm at a funeral. Can I look at it? Does hope trump death?

I'm going to a wedding this weekend. I need a text etiquette guide before it happens!

If they ask if anyone has an objection do you hold up your phone with the text message WTF?

Funerals are for the living. The dead are dead. So text all you like.

Fair enough. I still don't think it's fair to compare texting at a concert to texting at a funeral, but then again, you are the one who equated wilco being in a volkswagen commercial to an implicit endorsement of the Third Reich, so you are prone to leaps of logic.

32yellow.jpg

JETTA!

My point, was that what someone finds distracting/annoying might be subjective. You might not find it annoying, but someone else might

That part was a joke.

So now I'm not allowed to take sides on any issue. Cool.

Explain to me, in detail, how these guys could have possibly ruined anyone's experience at this show. Here's what we have to go with:

They were in the back

They were not talking

Other people were talking

Opening band

Ok. GO!

Sure, you can be annoyed by it, but I don't see how this could adversely effect you in any way. Short of crashing your car while text messaging, your life is not affected in ANY WAY by someone else texting.

My point, was that what someone finds distracting/annoying might be subjective. You might not find it annoying, but someone else might.

I am annoyed by my neighbor's bedspread, on the bed in the second floor spare room, which you can see between the leaves if there's no wind, if the blinds are up, and you focus the view finder just right.

That part was a joke.

So now I'm not allowed to take sides on any issue. Cool.

Explain to me, in detail, how these guys could have possibly ruined anyone's experience at this show. Here's what we have to go with:

They were in the back

They were not talking

Other people were talking

Opening band

Ok. GO!

Sure, you can be annoyed by it, but I don't see how this could adversely effect you in any way. Short of crashing your car while text messaging, your life is not affected in ANY WAY by someone else texting.

IT'S FUCKING FREAKWATER, BOBBOB!!!!!!

Well, fuck, I guess I'll just post it anyway.

red-skull.jpg

I am annoyed by my neighbor's bedspread, on the bed in the second floor spare room, which you can see between the leaves if there's no wind, if the blinds are up, and you focus the view finder just right.

Post of the Day :lol