Prepare for douche chills

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it text messaging in general or just at Freakwater shows?

i imagine people communicating through interpretative hippie dancing at freakwater shows...but i've never actually heard freakwater that i'm aware of. if that isn't the case, that is a horrible band name.

i imagine people communicating through interpretative hippie dancing at freakwater shows...but i've never actually heard freakwater that i'm aware of. if that isn't the case, that is a horrible band name.

more of a straight-up country sound with a bit of a dark bend to it. They are actually pretty good. I've texted through 3 or 4 of their shows.

When I went to see They Might Be Giants once upon a time, Das EFX opened for them.

I blame you for Arrested Development's cancellation :realmad

I don't remember that specific quote. Sorry.

Though, truth be told, I never watched it when it was on. But I am actually going to watch season 3 tonight with friends. Hurricane party!

I don't remember that specific quote. Sorry.

Though, truth be told, I never watched it when it was on. But I am actually going to watch season 3 tonight with friends. Hurricane party!

I'm hoping I don't have to work tomorrow.

Not Without My Daughter [1.21]

[watching a Girls with Low Self-Esteem video for Gob's magic act]

Gob: Oh, here it is. Here it is.

Announcer: It was a wild time on the beach, and if you like magic, look away. The only thing this guy could make fly away was the crowd.

Tobias: [falsetto] Douche chill!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Michael: Hey dad, do you think this purse goes with this outfit? Where

So Colorbylogic Zooey Deschanel is your girlfriend? She's hot. I see you love Starbucks, you had better avoid any thread concering that though, it can be dangerous!

I do get annoyed when an opening band is no where near the music I come to see, but all live music (excluding gospel and new country) is an experience I enjoy. It sucks when you have to sit thru crap in order to save a good spot for the real band though. I would assume it's ok to talk or whatever thru the OB cause it's when most people get there and get settled in. I thought your blog was funny, just hope the Freakwater band doesn't shoot themselves over it.If it weren't for this thread I would never have heard of them anyway. It's not like you blogged this for the world to see, it's your blog that people choose hang out in.

So Colorbylogic Zooey Deschanel is your girlfriend? She's hot. I see you love Starbucks, you had better avoid any thread concering that though, it can be dangerous!

I do get annoyed when an opening band is no where near the music I come to see, but all live music (excluding gospel and new country) is an experience I enjoy. It sucks when you have to sit thru crap in order to save a good spot for the real band though. I would assume it's ok to talk or whatever thru the OB cause it's when most people get there and get settled in. I thought your blog was funny, just hope the Freakwater band doesn't shoot themselves over it.If it weren't for this thread I would never have heard of them anyway. It's not like you blogged this for the world to see, it's your blog that people choose hang out in.

that post would have costed like $89.00 if it was a text message.

Das EFX was good, and invited the audience back to their bus to smoke blunts. I don't think you can ask anything more of an opening band, can you?