Prepare for douche chills

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of clarity, this thread really not about texting. It's not about lacking enthusiasm for the opening band. It's mostly about that magic moment when Cameron - who seems like a nice guy, really - decided to recreate the episode on his blog. But I do admit to being a humor snob (high-brow stuff like Python, Slap Shot, BBC's The Office, Some Like It Hot, Richard III, Clerks), so maybe the post really was hilarious.

Or maybe you just had to be there.

In the interest of clarity, this thread really not about texting. It's not about lacking enthusiasm for the opening band. It's mostly about that magic moment when Cameron - who seems like a nice guy, really - decided to recreate the episode on his blog. But I do admit to being a humor snob (high-brow stuff like Python, Slap Shot, BBC's The Office, Some Like It Hot, Richard III, Clerks), so maybe the post really was hilarious.

Or maybe you just had to be there.

I understand. But you can pretty much color me shocked when this was seen by so many people that had never been to my blog before. Of course, I hope that new people discover my blog and like it... but I was really posting this for my friends to see. Even my friends that were at the concert with me and a part of this hadn't seen it because we didn't all stand around afterwards and do a reading of all of our messages in order.

But even so, I have had some people tell me that they thought it was funny... so maybe it is? I think so.

I understand. But you can pretty much color me shocked when this was seen by so many people that had never been to my blog before. Of course, I hope that new people discover my blog and like it... but I was really posting this for my friends to see. Even my friends that were at the concert with me and a part of this hadn't seen it because we didn't all stand around afterwards and do a reading of all of our messages in order.

But even so, I have had some people tell me that they thought it was funny... so maybe it is? I think so.

Hey dude, it was funny. Don't sweat the preachers around here.

I think it's at least a little ironic that the person criticizing this dude originally for his blog post on his personal blog decided to make a vague reference to an obscure TV show while criticizing this guy for thinking him and his friends are clever.

Or something. It makes sense in my head.