She's going out on her own in a couple days.

Yeah, I don't think it's that she can't be trusted on her own. It's more that she energizes people more than McCain, so they wanted to do somethings together. People love her

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't think it's that she can't be trusted on her own. It's more that she energizes people more than McCain, so they wanted to do somethings together. People love her

She's not talking to media because she can't be trusted. Yeah, we may see a few easy interviews, but that's it. Obama tonight on O'Relilly. WHat does that say about him?

I just read Cindy bought God on Ebay for McCain & Palin.If they don't win, he's going up for sale until the next election.

I am going to start a collection for the next Democratic candidate so we can buy God. Maybe then we can win the small town votes.

What is funny is that she didn't sell that plane on EBAY. She sold it to a private party at a loss. Great business acumen.

Yeah, Brokaw dissed Keith and Chris.

Did anyone see Brokaw's interview of Biden on Meet the Press yesterday? He had some of the worst questions I have ever heard. Is he the best they could come up with to replace Russert? Pathetic.

Well, most used items do sell at a loss.

It's the fact that they picked that story to lie about that gets me. Why? Who really gives a dang about selling a state plane whenever your state has a ton of money to begin with?

Did anyone see Brokaw's interview of Biden on Meet the Press yesterday? He had some of the worst questions I have ever heard. Is he the best they could come up with to replace Russert? Pathetic.

He's really bad. They need to replace him ASAP. I didn't see this one, but I saw the one with Obama last month and it was a waste of time to watch. Stupid questions.

It's the fact that they picked that story to lie about that gets me. Why? Who really gives a dang about selling a state plane whenever your state has a ton of money to begin with?

She sold the governor's private plane, so it's supposed to show that she's fiscally conservative--doesn't need a plane all to herself. She's not lying--they did put it on ebay. It just didn't get any bids.

She sold the governor's private plane, so it's supposed to show that she's fiscally conservative--doesn't need a plane all to herself. She's not lying--they did put it on ebay. It just didn't get any bids.

They are saying she sold it on ebay, over and over and over and over and over and over.

She and McCain are still telling this story LIE today in KC. Does this matter?

Is she still bragging about her opposition to the Bridge to Nowhere that she was in favor of until it became a national symbol of wasteful spending?

The answer to your question about whether it matters is: probably not.

He's really bad. They need to replace him ASAP. I didn't see this one, but I saw the one with Obama last month and it was a waste of time to watch. Stupid questions.

Biden's was a waste of time as well.

Not getting any bids and selling are two different things. I may be splitting hairs here but I still remember, "We know they have weapons of mass destruction" and the classic "We don't want the proof to be a mushroom cloud." I know all politicians lie, but the Republicans always seem to be at ease with it.

Her RNC speech: "That luxury jet was over the top. I put it on eBay.

I also drive myself to work."

Campaign trail and introduction: she sold it on EBAY.

Is she still bragging about her opposition to the Bridge to Nowhere that she was in favor of until it became a national symbol of wasteful spending?

The answer to your question about whether it matters is: probably not.

or how she really spent $$ while in office? She left her little town as mayor in a deep hole.She

spent $15 million on a sports complex her own people didn't need or want? The land dispute over the complex site cost Wasilla $1.7 million and is still going on, and costing them cash.

A corollary could certainly be drawn between the negative reception Palin received from some democrats, but you sort of have to love the inherent ridiculousness with which some republicans nearly instantaneously pledged their undying devotion to the completely unknown Palin like, all of one day after her big reveal.

It reminded me of that scene in Raising Arizona, the one in which, just minutes after returning home with the kidnapped Nathan Jr., after having him in their possession for what couldn

McCain also said that the sold it on ebay and made a profit, which sort of removes the ambiguity.

She also said this weekend that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were taxpayer funded. This is kind of an important topic right now. Anyone who knows their ass from their elbow knows that these are private companies that the government is now bailing out.

Did anyone hear about the Ga. Rep who called the Obamas "uppity"? When asked about it, he repeated it.

Had no idea that it had racial undertones. And Sherman never visited Atlanta, neither.

Gone with the Wind is probably required reading in GA -- and if I am recalling correctly -- "uppity" is in there at least once refering to a black person in a derogatory fashion

She also said this weekend that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were taxpayer funded. This is kind of an important topic right now. Anyone who knows their ass from their elbow knows that these are private companies that the government is now bailing out.

Privately funded (and profits go to the shareholders -- or did) but with a "public" purpose of backing/buying mortgages from banks.