Bridge School Benefit 2008

NICE LINEUP! I think Miss Jayne will be happy. :wave

Got to give props for a diverse line-up: something for the kiddies and the grannies (Groban).

Depends on your definition of "grannies" ;) I know a lot of rockin' grannies here at VC.

I'm actually looking forward to ZZ Top! More than a few of the other acts, anyway. :ermm

I have never heard of them playing an acoustic set - should be interesting. I believe they are trying to re-connect with their blues roots these days. I was never that much into them - but, Billy is a hell of a guitar player.

I have never heard of them playing an acoustic set - should be interesting. I believe they are trying to re-connect with their blues roots these days. I was never that much into them - but, Billy is a hell of a guitar player.

I wonder if David Cook will make another cameo with them on stage? :unsure

Yeah, I'd take ZZ Top over Jack Johnson any day. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

:dancing me, too!

LA GRANGE!

yep. me, zztop, fuzzy guitars, 1986, COW PALACE, DALY CITY!

Has anyone heard of any night shows? I wonder where Wilco will be in the line and how much time they will give them. Also, Conor Oberst plays at the Warfield the night before. I wonder if he'll show up.

The lineup is in the first post of this thread. Saturday starts at 5PM, Sunday at 2 PM. Last time Wilco did 8 songs.