Hahah I got a perfect score too :) Excited for Adobe CS4? I'm going to start doing weddings out here next year! I'm registering a business & working out my pricing now.

Unless I "obtain" a copy from somewhere I'm sure I won't have it for a whie. Congrats on the business!!!! I'm glad you're loving it out there, but you need to come home and visit for more than a few days. We'll go to a show!

Unless I "obtain" a copy from somewhere I'm sure I won't have it for a whie. Congrats on the business!!!! I'm glad you're loving it out there, but you need to come home and visit for more than a few days. We'll go to a show!

Oh I'll make sure one's obtainable :) I wanted to come up for thanksgiving but tickets are $800+!! I'm kinda thinking of doing a week after christmas and be up for the new year. hopefully tickets won't be that bad then.

Oh I'll make sure one's obtainable :) I wanted to come up for thanksgiving but tickets are $800+!! I'm kinda thinking of doing a week after christmas and be up for the new year. hopefully tickets won't be that bad then.

Cool! Thanksgiving is the worst time possible to travel anyway. Make sure you check the Toad's schedule before you book your flight. :lol

I definitely think it's easier to do if you work in the graphics field on a computer all day. That's what I do and I didn't have any trouble with it at all, but my husband scored a 39 and he precisely matches automotive and industrial paint colors for a living. But since he does it with physical samples and not on a computer, he couldn't do it well on screen.

Cool! Thanksgiving is the worst time possible to travel anyway. Make sure you check the Toad's schedule before you book your flight. :lol

I won't ever even consider visiting again unless there's a show at toads or one of the iheg venues!

I'm not sure if the fact that we got perfect scores is a good or bad thing to be honest.

I got an 8. I can live with that.

Me three. Interesting stuff! :)