The end is near!

Remember Victoria Jackson from SNL about 20 years ago?

"I don't want a political label, but Obama bears traits that resemble the anti- Christ and I'm scared to death that un- educated people will ignorantly vote him into office.

"You see, what bothers me most, besides being a Communist, and a racist (Obama writes in his book, From Dreams of My Father, "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and and animosity against my (white) mother's race.") (Obama's "religion" of the last 20 years is Black Liberation Theology. What is that? "It is simply Marxism dressed up in Christian rhetoric. But unlike traditional Marxism, Black Liberation Theology emphasizes race rather than class. It's leading theorist is James Cone who says Jesus was black, African-Americans are the chosen people, and whites are the devil. Cone says, "What we need is the destruction of whiteness, which is the source of human misery in the world." The McAlvany Intelligence Advisor), is that he is a LIAR. He pretends to be a Christian and he incriminates himself everytime he speaks about Christianity. To lie about being a believer in Christ is very dangerous. Lightning could strike him at any minute! But seriously, he doesn't have a clue what the Bible says and yet he pretends to be a church- going Christian to win votes. That is sooooo evil."

Anyone else read that and hear her voice in your head? What a nutjob.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, lou. You are the victim.

Whatever. I voted for barrack. Yay. I'll be writing something more a little later, but that's it for now.

Congratulations.....seriously..

Some day you can tell your grandchildren that you helped elect Obama by putting FLA over the top

In the meantime I am......Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG.jpg

and I am outta here...

LouieB

I would think it is probably related to some religious trip - but I don't know for sure.

Confirmed, it is.

From Wikipedia:

A purity ball (also known as a father-daughter purity ball[1] or purity wedding[2]) is a formal event attended by fathers and their daughters. Purity balls promote virginity until marriage for teenaged girls, and are often closely associated with U.S. Christian churches, particularly fundamentalist churches.

Purity balls can vary in many particulars, but fathers who attend typically pledge to protect their young daughters' purity in mind, body and soul. Daughters are expected to remain virgins, abstaining from pre-marital sexual intercourse. A stronger father-daughter relationship is promoted as a means to affirm spiritual and physical purity.

As you wish.

That bitch is crazy, yo.

And, Thank you God above for giving us George W. Bush, and for giving us John McCain and Sarah Palin.
I hope that America realizes that Obama is a communist before it's too late.
Remember Victoria Jackson from SNL about 20 years ago?

"I don't want a political label, but Obama bears traits that resemble the anti- Christ and I'm scared to death that un- educated people will ignorantly vote him into office.

"You see, what bothers me most, besides being a Communist, and a racist (Obama writes in his book, From Dreams of My Father, "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and and animosity against my (white) mother's race.") (Obama's "religion" of the last 20 years is Black Liberation Theology. What is that? "It is simply Marxism dressed up in Christian rhetoric. But unlike traditional Marxism, Black Liberation Theology emphasizes race rather than class. It's leading theorist is James Cone who says Jesus was black, African-Americans are the chosen people, and whites are the devil. Cone says, "What we need is the destruction of whiteness, which is the source of human misery in the world." The McAlvany Intelligence Advisor), is that he is a LIAR. He pretends to be a Christian and he incriminates himself everytime he speaks about Christianity. To lie about being a believer in Christ is very dangerous. Lightning could strike him at any minute! But seriously, he doesn't have a clue what the Bible says and yet he pretends to be a church- going Christian to win votes. That is sooooo evil."

Geez, and I already voted. Oh well.

I

but fathers who attend typically pledge to protect their young daughters' purity in mind, body and soul. Daughters are expected to remain virgins, abstaining from pre-marital sexual intercourse. A stronger father-daughter relationship is promoted as a means to affirm spiritual and physical purity.

:unsure I may be missing the wacky part.

In case this wasnt posted yet.............a bunch of us are getting a hotel room near the south end of the park....hopefully tickets will come thru too.

Illinois supporters are invited to join the Obamas and the

Bidens in Chicago for a special Election Night event.

Election Night Event

Grant Park - Hutchinson Field

Entrances on E. Congress Pkwy and E. Jackson Blvd.

Chicago, IL 60603

Tuesday, November 4th

Gates Open: 8:30 p.m.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic17546.jpg)Tickets

http://www.democrats.org/ElectionNight

An official printed ticket is required for entrance. Each

official printed ticket is valid for the ticket holder and

one guest.

You must sign up at the link above for a printable ticket.

Your official printable ticket will be emailed to you prior

to the event.

One request per person. Duplicate requests from the same

name will be rejected.

For security reasons, do not bring bags. Photo ID is

required. Please limit personal items. No signs, banners,

chairs, or strollers allowed.

If you cannot make it to this event but would still like to

support Barack, you can make a donation here:

https://donate.barackobama.com/wecan

(Embedded image moved to file: pic18678.jpg)

Paid for by Obama for America