Congrats to President-Elect OBAMA

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tradegy just struck my house! Of all days to die, it had to be today :ohwell ...my tv is no longer with us. :ohwell I had planned on watching 12 hours straight of MSNBC, FOX, and CNN all @ once till we know O is the winner. Now, I must run off to buy another and try and figure out how to connect all the damn stuff to it. FHF is working at the polls till they set him free late tonight, so he's no help. Send positive tv vibes for election night my way!

ngd2dd.jpg

Tradegy just struck my house! Of all days to die, it had to be today :ohwell ...my tv is no longer with us. :ohwell I had planned on watching 12 hours straight of MSNBC, FOX, and CNN all @ once till we know O is the winner. Now, I must run off to buy another and try and figure out how to connect all the damn stuff to it. FHF is working at the polls till they set him free late tonight, so he's no help. Send positive tv vibes for election night my way!

Wow, that blows. >

Ouch! See my "where are you watching tonight" thread for my no-TV story. I couldn't hack it. Just don't worry about hooking up the DVD player or whatever, for today. Cable directly into TV, done!

Ouch! See my "where are you watching tonight" thread for my no-TV story. I couldn't hack it. Just don't worry about hooking up the DVD player or whatever, for today. Cable directly into TV, done!

I think McCain's peeps had something to do with it. :ermm They better not mess with VC! I hope to hang out with you guys all night long. :wub Just excuse any drunk posting that doesn't make sense please.

Maybe you can watch or listen to Internet streams, now that internet is the new TV, i.e:

http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live_asx.html?stream=stream1

The world ends tonight.

These Radiohead lyrics were playing as I read your post. Perhaps it's time to rethink your position.

When I am king you will be first against the wall

With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Whats that, whats that