A new era begins in Detroit, oh, wait, nope.

People weren't too hopeful about Matt Ryan last year either, it's always a bit of a crap shoot. That said, I'm not sold on Stafford either.

--Mike.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2l9lh50.jpg

That was as he ran 5.28 and 5.33 40 yard times at pro day. He also did 19 reps at 225.

He's a high risk, high reward guy, but I think he'll end up being a good guard rather than a LT.

Sexy. But yeah, like I said, we'll just have to wait and see. He seems to have worked hard in college and I think a lot of combine and pre-draft crap is overblown, so I'm optimistic.

Dear god Al Davis is a stupid stupid stupid man

Yup. There's a reason why the Raiders have been in the cellar for sooooooooo long.

Who expected Raji and Crabtree to fall this far? Not me.

ed: The Jets gave up the 17th and 52nd picks, quarterback Brett Ratliff, defensive end Kenyon Coleman and safety Abram Elam. So yeah, I think the Browns kind of made off like thieves. We get the DE we needed, plus a safety that gives us some better D. Now we can draft elsewhere. I don't know why Ratliff is in there, he seems like filler.

I am pretty pumped about the Raji pick. Thank the fucking lord they didn't take Crabtree (not that I doubt his talent, but in terms of needs...).

I like this pick too.

I can't wait for the inevitable articles grading each team's performance at the draft before a single player chosen takes the field. It's my favorite part of the NFL Draft.

It's definitely the best part.

When did the NFL draft become so huge? No other sport's draft is like this.

Is it because the MLB and NHL draftees most often take a while to make it to the bigs? NBA only has two rounds - those two guys picked will most likely make the team.

The NFL draft is like a gameshow. I feel like I'm watching the Price is Right. The only elements missing are the babes and Plinko, and perhaps the yodelling mountaineer game. The top 6 picks should have a shot at spinning the wheel. And I definitely would love to hear "A NEW CAR!!!!" from Don Pardo.