Shot in the Arm video

Its bad, but its pretty funny. Especially the little drummer monkey at the end. And John's bad-ass bass. Jeff seems to be laughing most of the time. In the world of videos, I've seen much, much worse.

Its bad, but its pretty funny. Especially the little drummer monkey at the end. And John's bad-ass bass. Jeff seems to be laughing most of the time. In the world of videos, I've seen much, much worse.

Yeah, that's a nice Ric bass. I've never seen him trot that out in any shows. I wonder why?

Were they drugged up and kidnapped in order to make this video?

A few nice touches, like Tweedy having a stethoscope hanging around his jean jacket!

Also for you ladies, Jeff shows a lot of leg in this video.

This is definetly worse than jumping out of airplanes, because at least they were acting goofy on that video. On Shot in the Arm they are trying to be serious, I think!

Guest Speed Racer

The video is a near-perfect hybrid of Everclear's "I Will Buy You a New Life" video and Aerosmith's spot for "Falling In Love (Is Hard on the Knees)". And that is not a compliment.

Are you sure you didn't intentionally forget to index the URL? :lol

Yeah, I've tried really hard to forget that video. So, so bad.

I'm not a hater of music videos in general, but that one is pretty awful. I always liked the skydiving one for "Monday", right?

Skydiving is fine for Outtasite...that's a fun song. A Shot in the Arm is...disturbing and artistic. You don't cheese it up!

Alright. Tony is in there, with someone else, and they both appear to be Jewish art dealers. He's wearing a yalmuka. There also appears to be a voodoo doctor of some sort, a guy trying to clean a septic tank out of Jeff's ear, and a dentist.