Open call for CD booklet?

He said they wanted to make clear that Wilco have the most "downtrodden" fans--sounds like they are aiming for a thematic connection to the DVD, which, reportedly, notices how certain aspects of American culture, like live venues, are falling apart.

It started later than it was originally supposed to, and some friends and I witnessed part of it before going over to dinner. The photographer had three of the band's Nudie suits along with her - I think it was both of Jeff's suits and Nels's suit. She eyeballed the crowd and picked three people to go into the theater and put them on. (I hope one of those folks pops up here.) There was also a birthday cake. I didn't see exactly how that prop was involved.

When the models emerged they were strategically placed in the line with everyone else. Then there was a bunch of photo taking. Others can elaborate, I'm sure. There were a whole lot of people in line; some must be on VC.

It started later than it was originally supposed to, and some friends and I witnessed part of it before going over to dinner. The photographer had three of the band's Nudie suits along with her - I think it was both of Jeff's suits and Nels's suit. She eyeballed the crowd and picked three people to go into the theater and put them on. (I hope one of those folks pops up here.) There was also a birthday cake. I didn't see exactly how that prop was involved.

When the models emerged they were strategically placed in the line with everyone else. Then there was a bunch of photo taking. Others can elaborate, I'm sure. There were a whole lot of people in line; some must be on VC.

Now I don't know if I really want to see the cover... I have a bad feeling :dontgetit