This is a digital suicide, ive made to many mistakes and need a fresh start.... my life here as Panther is over, no more conspiracy theories no more hard to understand reviews none of it good bye and good luck maybe I'll be born again as someone new. with a new wilco lp this seems perfect its over goodbye and goodluck

:(

RIP Panther,

Sure sometimes he embarrassed me as a Canadian.

He probably smoked too much weed.

But he liked Wilco so therefor he'll always be a friend.

You know, even though most of your posts laid waste to the written word, I'm almost going to miss your strangled syntax and the special way in which you almost never made sense.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

You can't do this! You just can't! Do you realize how hard it was for me to find someone even crazier than I am? Everyone around here puts up with my booze-soaked rants, so don't get discouraged. I felt bad yesterday, busting on you. But if you must leave so be it - good luck and Godspeed. :cheekkiss

You know, even though most of your posts laid waste to the written word, I'm almost going to miss your strangled syntax and the special way in which you almost never made sense.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

I didn't know where else to put this so you'd see it.

I bought a David Foster Wallace book yesterday. "Consider The Lobster". It looked like the easiest way to get into him. Infinite Jest looks like a bit too much. Just thought you'd like to know.

I didn't know where else to put this so you'd see it.

I bought a David Foster Wallace book yesterday. "Consider The Lobster". It looked like the easiest way to get into him. Infinite Jest looks like a bit too much. Just thought you'd like to know.

Awesome - the opening essay, Big Red Son is worth the price of admission. I'd be really interested in hearing your opinion.

I just booked an appointment to have the following tattood on my inner forearm on Sunday.

DFWTattooFinalcopy-2-1.jpg

I'm having it applied by Steve at Witch City Ink in Salem, MA - a shameless plug because they've been so great to work with - especially the lovely Gwendolyn... :wub

http://witchcityink.com/

I got half through Big Red Son last night, but I started reading it too late and I was exhausted. It's enjoyable so far, I'll be sure to shoot you a message when I'm done with the book.

i can't come up with the words. Farwell forest cat on bad LSD

Fnord and ewige blumenkraft, Panther.

I don't believe that he is really going anywhere. For the most part (as we all know so well) once this place has you, you can't just fade away.

Housecat?

I don't believe that he is really going anywhere. For the most part (as we all know so well) once this place has you, you can't just fade away.

She's right, you know. We should rename ourselves Via Velcro. Or maybe Via Bungee Cord. :yes

I really don't know you at all on these boards. I also never get any of the old timer VC inside jokes, but whenever I saw a Panther post, I was always reminded of that EXCELLENT song, so I'll miss you!

later, Panther. you will be missed. your record reviews were interesting. you said what we all thought, for the most part, in a very, very unique way. i hope you come back with a hefty critique of Wilco (The Album).

*after proofreading this post, i've deducted that it may come off as sounding sarcastic, however, that's not my intention.*