LIke I said in another post...this place is like herpes.

Good herpes or bad herpes?

The one that's one word...not two.

• 4 weeks later...

I miss PANTHER.

This was in the comments section of a Washington Post article about Rev. Wright. It brought back PANTHER memories. Good stuff!

"REV. WRIGHT: YOU ARE ANOTHER SAD, DELUDED PAWN IN AN INSIDIOUS GAME.

BLACKS AND JEWS APPEAR TO BE PRIME TARGETS OF A FEDERALLY-ENABLED 'GESTAPO USA' THAT DELIGHTS WHEN ITS VICTIMS PREY UPON EACH OTHER.

HOLOCAUST MUSEUM SHOOTER ENABLED BY FED-BACKED 'GESTAPO USA' EXTRAJUDICIAL TARGETING VIGILANTE NETWORK?

A federal "multi-agency coordinated action" program appears to provide funding, organizational structure and, the evidence indicates, direction, for what amounts to an "American Gestapo"...

... an extrajudicial targeting and punishment "matrix" that has drafted hundreds of thousands of citizen volunteer vigilantes to stalk, harass, terrorize and yes, TORTURE, many many thousands of unjustly "targeted" American citizens and their families...

...using covertly implanted GPS tracking devices and classified microwave radiation "directed energy weapons" -- which have been proliferated to local law enforcement nationwide by government agencies that include the Department of Justice.

This "multi-agency coordinated action" appears to be overseen by secretive security forces close to the seat of executive power (but apparently under the radar of POTUS and his closest aides).

My task here is to issue a WAKE-UP CALL to POTUS, VPOTUS, AG Holder and Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano, David Axelrod and Rahm Emanuel.

If their aides are reading this, please forward the following link to their immediate attention:

http://nowpublic.com/world/gestapo-usa-govt-funded-vigilante-network-terrorizes-america

OR (if link is corrupted / disabled):

http://NowPublic.com/scrivener

A NOTE TO SEC. NAPOLITANO: My postings here appear to be subject to near- real-time prior restraint and outright censorship that I believe emanates from the Homeland Security- supervised "fusion center" based in Newtown, Bucks County PA.

Secretary Napolitano, I believe your charges are allowing the imposition of unconstitutional prior restraint and censorship on political speech and telecommunications in America. Please do something about this. Thank you."

Hopefully, PANTHER is getting the rest and psychiatric treatment he needs.

I find myself having Panther moments while being intoxicated at parties.. My friends ask me"dude, what the hell are you talking about?".

maybe you are PANTHER and didn't even realize it. have you eased up on your drinking? that might explain the exit from the board. (i kid of course)

WAAAAT!!! If ytouy take time off from the board, you'll miss timportant things such as Panther leaving the bvoards like I did. Please come back!

If you change your name you should eb called Panther CHameeloen.

This is one of them.

panther_chameleon_111104.jpg

This still bums me out, Panther/Matthew certainly made this place more interesting and crazy. We need Nudie to pick up the slack and starting posting more crazy conspiracy threads if you're reading this, Nudie to paraphrase Rocky IV: "Panther was like my son. I raised him. And when he died or stopped posting here a part of me died or stopped posting here too. But now you're the one. You're the one that's gonna keep his spirit alive. You're the one that's gonna make sure that he didn't stop posting for nothing. Now you're gonna have to go through hell. Worse than any nightmare you ever dreamed. But in the end, I know you'll be the one standing or posting."

--Mike