MSBC is the left's equivalent of Fox.

MSNBC gives plenty of time to the right. Anyone from the left on Fox is a stinking joke

Not even close. Not to mention IMO Glenn Beck is insane and lies again and again night after night. Not even opinions just straight out lies and don’t even get me started on Fox and Friends. Good god almighty. This isn’t something that’s two opinions presented. One is mostly right and one is completely full of shit

The racism they are perpetrating behind that shooting at Fort Hood is outright sickening.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These networks morning shows don't really matter.

That's convenient. tell that to the million or so people who loyally tune in to Fox & Friends each morning (which is about the same # of people who watch Olbermann & Maddow every night).

At the moment, I don’t think a Fox equivalent even exists outside of some crazy left wing 9/11 Truthers website. It is home to some of the craziest conspiracy minded bullshit since all that Illuminati mumbo jumbo. For the sake of my sanity, I don’t tune in all that often, but on the rare occasion that I do, I feel as though I’ve slipped into some sort of alternate universe, or that I’m peering voyeuristically into the feverish nightmare mind of a paranoid schizophrenic.

Edit: During the Bush years, right wingers vociferously accused just about anyone who opposed Bush’s policies as suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome, when, as it turns out, with few exceptions, much of what we worried ourselves about regarding the Bush administration turned out to be true – they did fabricate evidence, they did engage in the use of torture, to name but a few examples. Flash forward a few years, and here we have the very same right accusing Obama of some of the craziest shit imaginable. If the left was(is) suffering from a syndrome, the right has thoroughly cracked the fuck up, and is now suffering from a full on psychotic break – and it appears as though no amount of medication in the form of actual like, truth, can cure this disease.

Hey, we missed Panther's birthday yesterday.

If the left was(is) suffering from a syndrome, the right has thoroughly cracked the fuck up, and is now suffering from a full on psychotic break – and it appears as though no amount of medication in the form of actual like, truth, can cure this disease.

Dude. Glenn Beck talks about some of the most insane shit you’ve ever heard. Seceding from the Union all the time. FEMA internment camps, the 5000 year leap (you don’t even want to know) I mean he has gone batshit crazy and every time he comes on to fox and friends that ditz Gretchen Carlsen eats it up and gets all scared and shit. Its crazy

Oh my God. I'd heard all about Glenn Beck, seen a few minutes of his show a couple years ago and pretty much forgot about/ignored him from there. That video is kinda the first I've really seen of him doing his Howard Beale thing. What an outrage!! People buy this shit!?!? I...it.. I...,, it has to be a joke. It... like, seriously, this is one of those moments (that I'm having increasingly as I age) where I could swear the whole world is conspiring to play a ridiculous, unbelievable joke on me.

Well, I won't be fooled! Glenn Beck....pshaw. Nice try, everybody. You'll have to do better than that to fool me!

:angry

The racism they are perpetrating behind that shooting at Fort Hood is outright sickening.

What are they saying that is racist? Please don't tell me they are calling him a...... :shifty Muslim? Or did they bring up the talk he gave in 2007 describing suicide bombers and their logic?

Maddow is way, way more unwatchable than Beck. I want to kick her in the face every single time I see her.

Is it because she's incredibly smug? I find her really smug. However, as annoying as every TV pundit is, I find G. Beck dangerous. He's stirring up shit and giving vague instructions about how to change or "take back" the nation. Making people angry and confused and saying "hey, somebody needs to do something" never ends well. That's what makes it unwatchable to me.

I find G. Beck dangerous. He's stirring up shit and giving vague instructions about how to change or "take back" the nation. Making people angry and confused and saying "hey, somebody needs to do something" never ends well. That's what makes it unwatchable to me.

This.

Plus, back when Bush was president, it was considered incredibly UNPATRIOTIC to be "against" the president, or even to talk against his policies (so it was said on Fox) -- and now the talk there is all about "taking back" the country with angry demonstrations and people going into politician's (Pelosi's) office to take it directly to them, for god's sake. If this had happened to, say Lott or DeLay, there would have been a cry of treason or worse. I just hate the double standard.

^ not really. You can equate Olbermann with O'Reilly pretty well - but Beck brings a special brand of lunacy to his broadcasts. KO, even in his most pompous, theatrical moments, doesn't even come close.

I just know that they're all douchebags. Discerning the subtle differences in their douchebaggery would require actually listening to them.

Is it because she's incredibly smug? I find her really smug. However, as annoying as every TV pundit is, I find G. Beck dangerous. He's stirring up shit and giving vague instructions about how to change or "take back" the nation. Making people angry and confused and saying "hey, somebody needs to do something" never ends well. That's what makes it unwatchable to me.

I've come up with a sliding scale from most dangerous to least dangerous:

The intelligent person who doesn't believe a word he says; Rush Limbaugh.

The dumb person who believes everything he says; Glenn Beck

The intelligent person who believes everything he says; Keith Olberman

The dumb person who doesn't believe a word he says; I still haven't found this person, but I imagine it'd be like watching a puppy read a history book. Adorable and completely harmless.

Maddow is way, way more unwatchable than Beck. I want to kick her in the face every single time I see her.

I love that girl. I want to have babies with her. :yes